>>>>>----D-E-L-E-T-E----<<<<<

Guest WiiSky70

Guest dandyman

- [NEW !] - Clockworkmod Recovery

- Includes a Clockworkmod Recovery inside (FTM is not there anymore)

- [NEW !] - Rooted

- It's now ROOTED! Means that you can run high-level apps and more

ALSO! Give thanks to Ceco he's the one that integrated the Root and CWM . You can also check him on androidforums.sk :)

Download link for ROM is broken. WiiSky70 check the link.

Guest dandyman

Go back to stock flashing original carrier firmware and then try again the instructions . That tutorial was meant for users running on branded ROM's

Gonna try it now. will leave comment after all would be done.

Nothing is changed. Still having problem during flashing.

Edited by dandyman

Guest kayzeroff

Dno why but i cant flash it in cwm downloaded right tpt and still Finding update package...Opening update....installing update... Installation aborted :S

kk found it out

Edited by kayzeroff

Guest omegavesko

Dno why but i cant flash it in cwm downloaded right tpt and still Finding update package...Opening update....installing update... Installation aborted :S

kk found it out

What was the issue?

Guest WiiSky70

What was the issue?

Some people over Play Store reported issues with creation or repartitions of TPT's . That's why i've managed to warn newbies about that risk.

Guest kayzeroff

well fck it i didnt flash it still i meant it was something dumb but whatever...still same installation aborted

well doesnt matters i just wanted to compare speed i will just stay on current rootbox rom

Edited by kayzeroff

Guest WiiSky70

well fck it i didnt flash it still i meant it was something dumb but whatever...still same installation aborted

well doesnt matters i just wanted to compare speed i will just stay on current rootbox rom

Hey man , i've done the best i could to help newbies like you to install the ROM . But you sir. NO WORDS....

Guest kayzeroff

it wasnt TPT i installed it properly dno why i get installation aborted i changed many rom's but this simply dont work for me dno why...nothing personal dont be angry ;)

Guest WiiSky70

it wasnt TPT i installed it properly dno why i get installation aborted i changed many rom's but this simply dont work for me dno why...nothing personal dont be angry ;)

Nothing personal man , but try to read a little more on the Installation Proceudeure.