【ICS】LiGux v4 for Huawei Ascend G300 [2012-06-29][version 0.0.5]

Guest qiwu huang

Guest anything-but

Not got round to trying the 2nd update and there`s a 3rd one now! Guess it`s still being uploaded,but at this rate we`ll have a fully working ics rom by the weekend. (hopefully). :D

Guest weckl

I laugh out loud when I heard the music while CM 9 loading at boot screen . :D Outstanding work !! People like you should work on Huawei. How can I help you while testing this rom. Should I need to test something in particular ? Thanks

Edited by weckl

Guest weckl

I've been messing around, trying to access settings, and the options where the beta gets me access and after some minutes I was unable to go back, and get stucked in phone panel. Is there a way to send you log file? As I am unable to install anything and even access my sd card can't install a logcat program. After this freeze I was able to reboot tough pressing power button. Now continue testing. Your work is amazing. Waiting for beta 0.0.3 ! The most great feature of this beta is the sound. The G300 sounds great !! So loud and clear !

Edited by weckl

Guest qiwu huang

I've been messing around, trying to access settings, and the options where the beta gets me access and after some minutes I was unable to go back, and get stucked in phone panel. Is there a way to send you log file? As I am unable to install anything and even access my sd card can't install a logcat program. After this freeze I was able to reboot tough pressing power button. Now continue testing. Your work is amazing. Waiting for beta 0.0.3 ! The most great feature of this beta is the sound. The G300 sounds great !! So loud and clear !

I will upload when i fix auto restart

Guest Frankish

New update sounds sick. Can't wait to test although i do use wifi every day for tethering so willl probably not keep it on :D

RIL is listed under fixed and work in progress? Is it only partially working?

Edited by Frankish

Guest qiwu huang

New update sounds sick. Can't wait to test although i do use wifi every day for tethering so willl probably not keep it on

RIL is listed under fixed and work in progress? Is it only partially working?

Mobile data cant work

Guest FrankieADZ

please....make sure FM Radio works....please please please...I use it when I go football..(and no...i cant use tunein radio app) :( lol

brilliant work :D