[GUIDE]How to run HD games on our BLADE(most of them)[MORE TRICKS UPDATED]

Guest android@sam

Guest android@sam

HELLO guys!!!I am creating this thread as seeing so many of ques about running HD games on our blade.So here it is as follows

• install any root file explorer( IMHO root explorer from speed software is the best!)
  • mount the system with write permissions.
  • then go to system/build.prop and open it using any file editor.
  • find line looking something like "ro.product.id= or simply where you find the ZTE letters in capital
  • replace them with HTC and replace "blade" word everywhere you find it with DesireHD and save the file and reboot you phone.

after phone booted,check settings>about phone you shoud find DesireHD there and yes you have done it.
    install any hd game(possibly armv6 games) and let the game download the data.the game should work.and if this doesnt work for you simply download the game data for htc devices(you should google it) and place the in the game's data folder wherever it will be located(for gameloft,mostli it will be like this sdcar/gameloft/games(game-folder).
    I got so many of hd games on my zte blade.
    more tricks below:

• download chainfire3d app from here and the attached plugins
    • then put the plugins at the root of the sdcard dont unzip them
    • then launch the app it install the openGL libs and will reboot the phone itself
    • after that install the plugins from the app and choose desired plugin in either default setting or per app config in app
    • you should use unroll the texture to increase game performance

it should work for most of the games.

download the attached file to use the 3g network instead of the wifi mode only

following file will allow you to download and verify the data withou using wifi.Just place the attached file at thr root of the sd card and launch the game.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.ziplibGLEMU_NVIDIA.ziplibGLEMU_POWERVR.zipqaWifiOnlyMode.txt

Edited by android@sam

Can't say I follow this entirely as yet, but does something similar work on the Monte Carlo? Does it break or change any other functions?

Elaboration on what steps are done on the computer, which on the phone and so on would be great if and when anyone has the time and inclination. Cheers.

Edited by dc72

Guest bladebuddy
Can't say I follow this entirely as yet, but does something similar work on the Monte Carlo? Does it break or change any other functions?

Elaboration on what steps are done on the computer, which on the phone and so on would be great if and when anyone has the time and inclination. Cheers.

Its all done just on your phone with root explorer or rom toolbox e.t.c. There are plenty of posts on hear and on xda showing you how to do this , but he does explain how to do it quite well.

Guest android@sam

Its all done just on your phone with root explorer or rom toolbox e.t.c. There are plenty of posts on hear and on xda showing you how to do this , but he does explain how to do it quite well.

Thnx buddy

You can do it root explorer or you can use adb commands to pull the file and push it again after modifying it as mentioned above

Found a program called build.prop Editor. In the AtomicROM for the Skate, ro.product.manufacturer was already set to HTC, so changed ro.product.model to DesireHD. Any further changes needed?

I know this is the Blade section, but I have a blade to try this on also and would like to see the information available and applied to both ZTE models. Thanks.

Guest android@sam

Found a program called build.prop Editor. In the AtomicROM for the Skate, ro.product.manufacturer was already set to HTC, so changed ro.product.model to DesireHD. Any further changes needed?

I know this is the Blade section, but I have a blade to try this on also and would like to see the information available and applied to both ZTE models. Thanks.

no further changes are to be done now.just install the game and let it download the game data..it should work now.if any of the game says'the game is not compatiable with this device' change the cpu name from armv6 to armv7 in build.prop and try it again.and yes it will work for both the blade and skate.

Guest android@sam

Hai, How can i play HD Videos on my blade?

Our armv6 cpu doesnt support HD video playback but you can apps like mxvideo player,rockplayer to play them

Guest android@sam

The chainfire plugins won't work as they are for armv7 only. Trust me, Chainfire himself told me this.

for me it worked for so many of the games like real football 2011,brother in arms eta.also i am working on shaders for games like fifa12,up coming max payne etc.wish me luck!!

Guest nibblemonkey

for me it worked for so many of the games like real football 2011,brother in arms eta.also i am working on shaders for games like fifa12,up coming max payne etc.wish me luck!!

Have you tried Max Payne on the Blade?

Guest Moeen Mahboob

After I edited my build prop file, I got inverted screen and couldn't do a thing till I restored my /system. Tell me respective lines specifically to replace. I am using CM7.2 stable on my blade

Guest bladebuddy

You only really need to edit the, manufacturer line that ends in ZTE and change to HTC, worked for me and I got the advice from either XDA or here.

Guest iShubham

any1 suceeded in playing Oregon trail Settlers ?

edit : i tried to change build.prop to nexus S ..but the game data downloaded fails starting the game..

Edited by iShubham

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...