The San Diego hacking topic - root progress etc.

Guest PaulOBrien

Do you know how to add fastboot path to cmd by default? I had it set that way before but have forgot how I did it.

edit: I take it I did something wrong lol? I am in fastboot mode, with all required drivers installed, or is my command wrong?

post-796032-0-58367700-1344348914_thumb.

Edited by Guest

I thought the command must be right as it said sending OK but write FAIL.

I wonder is it because you have the drivers from flasher still setup ? I do not as I am using a different pc now.

If the radio does not write, that means access is denied right ?

Edited by Guest

Guest kabirsaini2011

Mailed one of intel guy and see wht i got

Hi,

This is the friendly email-bot of Greg Kroah-Hartman's inbox. I've detected that you have sent him a direct question that might be better sent to a public mailing list which is much faster in responding to questions than Greg normally is.

Please try asking one of the following mailing lists for your questions:

For udev and hotplug related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list

For USB related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list

For PCI related questions, please ask on the [email protected] or [email protected] mailing lists

For serial and tty related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list.

For staging tree related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list.

For general kernel related questions, please ask on the [email protected] or [email protected] mailing lists, depending on the type of question. More basic, beginner questions are better asked on the kernelnewbies list, after reading the wiki at www.kernelnewbies.org.

For Linux stable kernel release questions or patches to be included in the stable kernel tree, please email [email protected] and Cc: the [email protected] mailing list so all of the stable kernel developers can be notified. Also please read Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt in the Linux kernel tree for the proper procedure to get patches accepted into the stable kernel releases.

If you really want to ask Greg the question, please read the following two links as to why emailing a single person directly is usually not a good thing, and causes extra work on a single person: http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/news/?newsitem=11 http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html

After reading those messages, and you still feel that you want to email Greg instead of posting on a mailing list, then resend your message within 24 hours and it will go through to him. But be forewarned, his email inbox currently looks like: 912 messages in /home/greg/mail/INBOX/so it might be a while before he gets to the message.

Thank you for your understanding.

The email triggering this response has been automatically discarded.

thanks,

greg k-h's email bot

Guest glossywhite

Mailed one of intel guy and see wht i got

Hi,

This is the friendly email-bot of Greg Kroah-Hartman's inbox. I've detected that you have sent him a direct question that might be better sent to a public mailing list which is much faster in responding to questions than Greg normally is.

Please try asking one of the following mailing lists for your questions:

For udev and hotplug related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list

For USB related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list

For PCI related questions, please ask on the [email protected] or [email protected] mailing lists

For serial and tty related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list.

For staging tree related questions, please ask on the [email protected] mailing list.

For general kernel related questions, please ask on the [email protected] or [email protected] mailing lists, depending on the type of question. More basic, beginner questions are better asked on the kernelnewbies list, after reading the wiki at www.kernelnewbies.org.

For Linux stable kernel release questions or patches to be included in the stable kernel tree, please email [email protected] and Cc: the [email protected] mailing list so all of the stable kernel developers can be notified. Also please read Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt in the Linux kernel tree for the proper procedure to get patches accepted into the stable kernel releases.

If you really want to ask Greg the question, please read the following two links as to why emailing a single person directly is usually not a good thing, and causes extra work on a single person: http://www.arm.linux...ws/?newsitem=11 http://www.eyrie.org.../questions.html

After reading those messages, and you still feel that you want to email Greg instead of posting on a mailing list, then resend your message within 24 hours and it will go through to him. But be forewarned, his email inbox currently looks like: 912 messages in /home/greg/mail/INBOX/so it might be a while before he gets to the message.

Thank you for your understanding.

The email triggering this response has been automatically discarded.

thanks,

greg k-h's email bot

Makes sense. Why would you think he'd answer you? I get people from forums and YouTube asking me specific, technical questions ALL the time. Do you think I have the time or inclination to answer them? No thanks, I am not tech support for the world.

Guest shootomanUK

its not dead im just waiting for paul to give me what he has for the phone hope he can today

Let's hope he has engineering bootloader and that its unlocked :-D