[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest irv003

I have installed this rom for a tryout. Erased sdcard and created a 512mb partition.

The problem is when i go to Settings -> Partition info, i get /sd-ext unavailable :-(

I repartitioned the card again and still remains unavailable. What am i doing wrong?

PS: Damn, this rom feels faster!

I had this problem when using CMW for partitioning.

Just use ROM Manager for partitioning.

I have installed this rom for a tryout. Erased sdcard and created a 512mb partition.

The problem is when i go to Settings -> Partition info, i get /sd-ext unavailable :-(

I repartitioned the card again and still remains unavailable. What am i doing wrong?

PS: Damn, this rom feels faster! :)

That's normal :)

Guest leripe

KonstaT, where is the option to control cursor with volume botton?

I am running 24.6 build, and using Swype keyboard.

try using the default keyboard and see if it works. if it does then it might not just work with 3rd party keyboards.

Edited by leripe

Guest McrRed

Try as i might, i kept getting reboots and hangs with this kang. Disappointed because it really looked good.

Seems im the only one having real problems with it despite reinstalling several times, clearing everything and repartitioning and TPTing. Ah well. Back to blademix...

Guest KonstaT

Ok I'll wait...

We must enable somethings for control the cursor xith the volume botton ? Because it isn't working for me...

KonstaT, where is the option to control cursor with volume botton?

I am running 24.6 build, and using Swype keyboard.

It's a setting of the Android keyboard (Settings -> Language & input -> Android keyboard -> Volume cursor) and it'll only work with that keyboard.

In Swedish Snow I had the feature in framework so it also worked with third party apps.

What a2sd are you using? It'll only display the info if the EXT partition is mounted to /sd-ext like S2E does. Darktremor mounts it to /system/sd and Link2SD mounts it to /data/sdext2.

Guest KonstaT

Still a small niggle with the am/pm display in 12h format but seems to be working nicely apart from that. Will be included in the next build.

post-834050-0-83438500-1340713965_thumb.

Guest shmizan

a lot of hard work and awesome features you've added. I am eagerly waiting for that power menu option patch and this center clock (once finished) patch to appear on your github :P

Guest matcho13579

In Swedish Snow I had the feature in framework so it also worked with third party apps.

Could you add this into CM9's framework, please?

Guest thewild

Hi Konstat, glad to see you're working on ICS now ! Back on your ROM then, after some time on CFX and Burstlam's.

System partition size is very impressive !

Guest sami_22

+2

Still a small niggle with the am/pm display in 12h format but seems to be working nicely apart from that. Will be included in the next build.

post-834050-0-83438500-1340713965_thumb.

Thank you ! You are the best !

Guest KonstaT

a lot of hard work and awesome features you've added. I am eagerly waiting for that power menu option patch and this center clock (once finished) patch to appear on your github

Everything will be there with time. :P I'm still hoping that I'll get around and upload the power menu thing to gerrit. It takes quite a lot of work to clean up the code, get everything to a clean branch and test that it actually works in clean 'vanilla CM9' build. It's really annoying to go back to something that already fully works just to tweak few things and add comments.

I really can't be bothered. I use the Android keyboard myself so I don't mind and some third party keyboards have this feature too. There's already some work gone into this. It seems that the reverse option I made isn't moving anywhere in the gerrit at the moment. I might come back to this at some point and properly implement this feature into framework but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Guest matje103

Has anyone noticed an echo during a call? I can hear my voice coming back to me after a slight delay.

Your phone has been tapped.

Are you involved in any criminal activities?

I have this issue too with the 20.6. built, as far as I know I'm not involved in criminal activities ;)

Guest Sulthekk

Any workaround for no Youtube HQ?

Reverting to gingerbread.

C'mon guys, it has been told a lot of times that Youtube HQ is NOT possible as for now because of no ICS compatible OMX-IL for QDSPv5 compiled against the ARMv6 instruction set...

Uh... That was a looong sentence. :D

Guest Raynes

Reverting to gingerbread.

C'mon guys, it has been told a lot of times that Youtube HQ is NOT possible as for now because of no ICS compatible OMX-IL for QDSPv5 compiled against the ARMv6 instruction set...

Uh... That was a looong sentence.

Yeah, but I'm a noob lol

Guest emotty

Has anyone noticed an echo during a call? I can hear my voice coming back to me after a slight delay.

I have this issue too with the 20.6. built, as far as I know I'm not involved in criminal activities

next time you hear it ask the other party if there using handsfree/got it in a case ...

Guest solidslash

Your phone has been tapped.

Are you involved in any criminal activities?

Haha good one, but no.

next time you hear it ask the other party if there using handsfree/got it in a case ...

Nope, that's not the case.