[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Imago Otti

I run with your great rom the IGO (navigation app) and the voice is toooo slow...is there any idea what is happened?

Adjust voice settings.

Guest Mettafox

Will be possible, fix the "OpenMax Situation" with alternatives codecs / drivers?

Because in this moment, is the last thing is missing in the CM9 roms for ZTE Blade.

Guest matcho13579

Will be possible, fix the "OpenMax Situation" with alternatives codecs / drivers?

Because in this moment, is the last thing is missing in the CM9 roms for ZTE Blade.

Not possible (and won't be I'm afraid), Qualcomm developers wrote some months ago that they are not going to release OMX drivers for ARMv6 phones

Guest Mettafox

Not possible (and won't be I'm afraid), Qualcomm developers wrote some months ago that they are not going to release OMX drivers for ARMv6 phones

Yes I know, but thought there might be some possibility of solving the problem with some alternative to OpenMax.

Guest matcho13579

Yes I know, but thought there might be some possibility of solving the problem with some alternative to OpenMax.

Nobody knows how to code ICS OpenMax drivers for ARMv6, only Qcomm guys maybe (just my guess)

Guest Mettafox

Nobody knows how to code ICS OpenMax drivers for ARMv6, only Qcomm guys maybe (just my guess)

Yes... I know developing OpenMax is an impossible case, but, what about ffdshow codecs?

I saw in the Qualcomm blog, people talking about the ffdshow codecs.

I guess the Google needs change the resources to do the Hardware Acceleration, and instead of uses the proprietary drivers / codecs, use open source drivers, like WebGL, or other open source codecs to do the mpeg 4 encoder and decoder.

Guest matcho13579

Yes... I know developing OpenMax is an impossible case, but, what about ffdshow codecs?

I saw in the Qualcomm blog, people talking about the ffdshow codecs.

I guess the Google needs change the resources to do the Hardware Acceleration, and instead of uses the proprietary drivers / codecs, use open source drivers, like WebGL, or other open source codecs to do the mpeg 4 encoder and decoder.

So it's all about Google if the future Android version will be supporting an open-source drivers, but I don't think so....maybe some super-developer can change the android code, which is responsible for HW decoding and acceleration and it could be possible :)

Guest stanvladut

I have AOKP remix version of ics and a lot of changes made and i really dont want to wipe everything now.

Edited by stanvladut

Guest masterlud

I want to ask what is best tpt for blade for ICS roms . I installed blade_wbaw_gen2_firmware_v10_custom , say it was suitable for ICS roms , but I do not agree

Edited by masterlud

Guest habbo45

I want to ask what is best tpt for blade for ICS roms . I installed blade_wbaw_gen2_firmware_v10_custom , say it was suitable for ICS roms , but I do not agree

just flash the Konsta gen 2 TPT. in 2º post you see :).

for me, a good tpt need to have a good data partition and a good system partition to fit ROM. in that case, Konsta TPT have 301 MB data (for app's. if you dont know). and 138 system. all ROMS fit in that. even paranoid android fit in that now :P

Edited by habbo45

Can somebody tell me how to Disable the Vibration/Haptic Feedback while messaging in this ROM.

Already unchecked the 'Sound --> Vibrate on Touch' Option. And every other vibrate option. But this thing won't stop vibrating when i write messages.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Can somebody tell me how to Disable the Vibration/Haptic Feedback while messaging in this ROM.

Already unchecked the 'Sound --> Vibrate on Touch' Option. And every other vibrate option. But this thing won't stop vibrating when i write messages.

Presuming you're using the stock ICS messenger, there's an option in the settings of the application itself.

Presuming you're using the stock ICS messenger, there's an option in the settings of the application itself.

Those are NOTIFICATION options. TO vibrate or not when messages are being recieved.

___

FOUND IT:

[media=]

Edited by YuDi19

Hi there. I'm running this ROM's last update. This is the first time I've tried an Android 4 ROM and everything is working fine, apart from what is stated in the first post, and that's no problem for me.

I have just one problem: Every outgoing call is being made without the caller ID (me), so no one can tell who it is when I call. I want to change this to make my mobile number visible, but I can't find where this can be changed. In KonstaT's Sweedish Snow this was very intuitive...

Hi there. I'm running this ROM's last update. This is the first time I've tried an Android 4 ROM and everything is working fine, apart from what is stated in the first post, and that's no problem for me.

I have just one problem: Every outgoing call is being made without the caller ID (me), so no one can tell who it is when I call. I want to change this to make my mobile number visible, but I can't find where this can be changed. In KonstaT's Sweedish Snow this was very intuitive...

Found it! Dialler> Settings> Additional Settings> Caller ID

Guest Majkl007

Hi all, first I'd like to thank to Konsta and all his team for this perfect ROM.

Only one thing is remaining for my satisfaction. I have a problem with stream (czech sport channel application CT4 and also ivysilani of czech TV - there are many movies, serials, documents and news online for free). This was 100% working on CM7 and I think, that it is working also on my previous version of CM9 (but I¨m not sure). It is not working HQ both LQ. Youtube is working in low quality. Sport is absolutely necesarry in my pocket, so if you can help me you make me really happy :-)

Thanks very much.

Guest Snap.IT

Hi all, first I'd like to thank to Konsta and all his team for this perfect ROM.

Only one thing is remaining for my satisfaction. I have a problem with stream (czech sport channel application CT4 and also ivysilani of czech TV - there are many movies, serials, documents and news online for free). This was 100% working on CM7 and I think, that it is working also on my previous version of CM9 (but I¨m not sure). It is not working HQ both LQ. Youtube is working in low quality. Sport is absolutely necesarry in my pocket, so if you can help me you make me really happy :-)

Thanks very much.

Almost every single video streaming app i've tried on every single CM9 version has been horrible while working flawlessly on SSRLS7 or CM-7.

I loop boot SSRLS7 for using those apps.

Edited by Snap.IT

Guest ludidzora

Firstly ROM is awesome ... Best ICS so far. But I have a few questions.

1. Did anyone successfully install Flash payer, any version ...

2. Did anyone has successfully launched GTA III ...

Guest Majkl007

Almost every single video streaming app i've tried on every single CM9 version has been horrible while working flawlessly on SSRLS7 or CM-7.

I loop boot SSRLS7 for using those apps.

Thanks for your help. So there are two possibilities: buy a new phone or go back to CM7... it will be difficult choice, because i love Blade and also it is impossible to go back to 2.3.7. :unsure: