[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT, the new update on youtube the day 25, works perfectly in CM9, no need to install the old app.

Thanks, I was about to ask/test but I forgot. Wasn't even sure it was updated for ICS.

I'll try to decompile framework.apk as soon as I have time to do so, but can someone confirm that config_bluetooth_adapter_quick_switch is set to true in overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml ?

Edit : Source http://blog.cryptomi...and-deep-sleep/

It's set to false.

https://github.com/K...b77aa2e82a55ba0

Hi

(noob alert)

I am using KonstaT 15/07 build. Should I flash with the latest one? The changelog suggests not many changes.. but I have no clue about the merged commits. Any performance changes significant enough to update??

No performance improvements. Updated only to shut few people up. :P

Guest Akash P

Updated only to shut few people up. :P

Well, I apologize for my lack of patience. Wont be getting on your bad side anymore.

Thanks for the update. You are very talented and have always been an extremely helpful Dev.

Edited by Akash P

Guest KonstaT

Well, I apologize for my lack of patience. Wont be getting on your bad side anymore.

Thanks for the update. You are very talented and have always been an extremely helpful Dev.

I was mostly joking. ;) It was compiled because I wanted to review couple of commits for CM9. It was released because of the requests. :P

I just noticed that after upgrading both my blade and my gf's blade with your TPT the baseband under information menu is set to "QCT Unknown". No problems till now (i used your TPT more than 1 month ago and nothice this only today), i can use both 3G/2G data, make calls, send SMS, navigate with WiFi, but do you know why it doesn't show the real baseband?

It's a swiss OSF btw.

Edited by Cusy

Hello.

I just change from ColdFusionX, and rom seems cool, but its my eye problem or status bar seems "mutch" bigger than CFx? any way to change the size?

Ps. Nvm CFx have full transparency enable by default, thats why KonstaK seems bigger.

Edited by Ruim

Guest Felsch

I just noticed that after upgrading both my blade and my gf's blade with your TPT the baseband under information menu is set to "QCT Unknown". No problems till now (i used your TPT more than 1 month ago and nothice this only today), i can use both 3G/2G data, make calls, send SMS, navigate with WiFi, but do you know why it doesn't show the real baseband?

It's a swiss OSF btw.

fyi, I think it's on all ICS roms for blade(I have seen it since the first release of CFX). Maybe even JB... didn't check that ... yet.

Guest srajan shri

Hello.

Thnx for d awesome rom KonstaT.

Ur rom is working awesome.I had installed it last week and it was working fine till yestrday. But from yesterday i hav been having serious battery drain issues.

Any idea how i can fix it?

Thnx for ny help.

Guest habbo45
Hello.

Ur rom is working awesome.I had installed it last week and it was working fine till yestrday. But from yesterday i hav been having serious battery drain issues.

Thnx for ny help.

I have this problem in every rom i use.

Easy to solve: charge you device at 100%, reboor recovery, go to advanced and wipe battery status.

Battery shold drain normal now :)

Sorry for my english :X

Guest Snap.IT

Hello.

Thnx for ny help.

The most logical answer is that you changed something yesterday and that is causing more battery drain.

So what did you change yesterday? Did you install a new app? Did you change any settings (network, gps, synchronization, screen light levels)?

Guest Snap.IT

I have this problem in every rom i use.

Easy to solve: charge you device at 100%, reboor recovery, go to advanced and wipe battery status.

Battery shold drain normal now :)

Sorry for my english :X

Battery "calibration" doesn't actually do anything for battery drainage.

Guest srajan shri

Thnx for the quick reply.

@habbo45

Ya i ll giv it a shot..though it hasnt worked for me before.

@Snap.IT

Umm..no i havent done anything..nt evn installed an app!

Okay big noob question..how do i quote a post..dis is only my third post :P

Srry fr d noobness. :blush:

Edited by srajan shri

Guest Snap.IT

Thnx for the quick reply.

@habbo45

Ya i ll giv it a shot..though it hasnt worked for me before.

@Snap.IT

Umm..no i havent done anything..nt evn installed an app!

Okay big noob question..how do i quote a post..dis is only my third post :P

Srry fr d noobness. :blush:

Well, the ROM/system won't just suddenly decide to change something on it's own apart from maybe an update to some app you're using if you have auto-updates enabled. If no apps have been updated/installed and you haven't changed any settings on your phone that leaves hardware, there isn't much else it could be.

To quote a post, click "quote" underneath the post you want to quote, it's in the right corner underneath each post. ;)

Guest srajan shri

Well, the ROM/system won't just suddenly decide to change something on it's own apart from maybe an update to some app you're using if you have auto-updates enabled. If no apps have been updated/installed and you haven't changed any settings on your phone that leaves hardware, there isn't much else it could be.

To quote a post, click "quote" underneath the post you want to quote, it's in the right corner underneath each post. ;)

Hmm..ya mayb..i ll try reflashing..thnx fr d help..:)

Guest srajan shri

@Snap.IT

I have actualy xperienced dis problm on wichevr rom i hv tried til now

Frst week is smooth bt aftr dat it starts draining.

Edited by srajan shri

Guest Snap.IT

@Snap.IT

I have actualy xperienced dis problm on wichevr rom i hv tried til now

Frst week is smooth bt aftr dat it starts draining.

So, without installing ANYTHING and changing ANY settings the ROM just decides to start draining your battery for no reason what so ever?

That doesn't sound right at all to me and there is no reason what so ever why it should happen.

Guest srajan shri

So, without installing ANYTHING and changing ANY settings the ROM just decides to start draining your battery for no reason what so ever?

That doesn't sound right at all to me and there is no reason what so ever why it should happen.

Oh k..nywys i flashed d rom again..battery drain has stopped fr now...if it drains again den i ll carefully chck fr d reson n report.

Thnx fr d help.

Guest wookie16081965

Oh k..nywys i flashed d rom again..battery drain has stopped fr now...if it drains again den i ll carefully chck fr d reson n report.

Thnx fr d help.

I had the battery drain when i updated to this rom, could not figure out what was eating it. I just left it alone charged it over a week and now battery has settled down im getting at least 2 days out of it now where as before was getting 18 hours, if you have not put any apps on or changed settings give the phone 5/6 days charging discharging and that should sort your battery drain problems.

Guest srajan shri

I had the battery drain when i updated to this rom, could not figure out what was eating it. I just left it alone charged it over a week and now battery has settled down im getting at least 2 days out of it now where as before was getting 18 hours, if you have not put any apps on or changed settings give the phone 5/6 days charging discharging and that should sort your battery drain problems.

Oh k i ll try dat..is there any reason for why this happens?

Guest wookie16081965

Oh k i ll try dat..is there any reason for why this happens?

I didnt find a reason my guess is takes the phone a couple of charges to get use to the rom but this is a guess.

Guest aromano

Hey i have ran into a problem, I firstly TPT using Konstat image and installed the latest KonstaKang version, 22.7, without cleaning up first.

Used the "Mount as ext4" advice Konstat gave to make s2e work, everything went OK, after a week or two bugs started to appear, crashes, fcs, till today that out of nothing my Blade crashed while trying to open an app and when it rebooted it couldnt mount the sd card.

Having tested the sd card on other devices, and having it work fine, i made a clean install of KonstatKang version 22.7, the clean up method i used was this: http://www.modaco.co...-flashing-roms/

I come now to the conclusion that when i set "Mount as ext4" on s2e the SD card cant be mounted, as if i disable "Mount as ext4" the sd card works ok.

Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Thank you.

Edited by aromano

Guest DVDeus

Is there no one who is annoyed by the "speed" of camera taking pictures? It was really faster in GB roms, now the speed is the same as in stock Eclair.