[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

New build. There's really nothing going on with CM9 at the moment. Only few commits have been merged since the latest build. I ported couple of features that I did for my CM10 build.

cm-9-20120808-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...7xy49pm194aoeob

md5:930e55eeaaa23b47d7c4e3f52b786bb4

-added hot reboot option to power menu

-improved partition info (EXT info should now work with all a2sd methods)

Welcome Back! :D

Guest xgt001

awesome to see an update after quite a while ! KonstaT supports his ROMs extremely well!

I just have this little issue, video recording is not working well, as in it stutters a lot... (existed in CFX too) everything else works well enough.. what might be causing this??

Edited by xgt001

Guest matcho13579
awesome to see an update after quite a while ! KonstaT supports his ROMs extremely well!

I just have this little issue, video recording is not working well, as in it stutters a lot... (existed in CFX too) everything else works well enough.. what might be causing this??

It's a common issue of ICS on Blade, now it's not possible to fix this

Guest Letoo

Does Endomondo works for anyone on this rom? I am getting the "Incompatible with your device" message with few apps including Endo. Solutions?

Guest Shang Al Rahim

Does Endomondo works for anyone on this rom? I am getting the "Incompatible with your device" message with few apps including Endo. Solutions?

Yes, I'm using the Pro verison day by day in my device and that working properly. The play sed to me, it is compatibible with Blade. Sure my device is Wayteq ZTE Libra with KonstaKang 08.08 with GEN3 patch. But i think it is not relevant.

Guest MinaItse

When connectiong Blade to laptop/compute with usb-wire, would be great if in notification menu with this rom would be selection for usb-tethering too, to togle on. This far there comes only selection to togle, whether to use sd-card-memory from laptop.

For usb-tethering one "needs to go" in menu to find that usb-tethering selection. Or is it possible somehow to define work that way by oneself, so to get that usb-tethering selection in notification on demand menu?

Running both TPT packs (GEN1-GEN2, GEN2) just stucks my phone on green guy, nothing happens. I have a GEN2 phone according to Mr Pigfish.

What could I be doing wrong?

Guest matcho13579

Hi!

Don't know if this question was already asked but, I have ColdfusionX on my ZTE, it's possible to install this without wiping the phone?

It should be possible. Make a backup of CFX and try it

Guest rufree2talk

Brilliant ROM... the Blade hasn't ever had it better than this... thanks a lot for your work... especially I should thank you for your detailed instructions and clear language... fan for life... would you consider implementing the new OTA update solution mentioned on this xda topic?

Brilliant ROM... the Blade hasn't ever had it better than this... thanks a lot for your work... especially I should thank you for your detailed instructions and clear language... fan for life... would you consider implementing the new OTA update solution mentioned on this xda topic?

+1

Guest KonstaT

I really don't see the point in including any OTA update methods. Also updates for this ROM are certainly slowing down.

CM9 reached stable status and new features won't merged anymore. It's all about CM10 from now on.

Builds for CyanogenMod 9 stable will be rolling out to our servers tonight. As noted before, this will be the end of the line for the ICS branch of our code; only critical bug fixes will be merged moving forward.

http://www.cyanogenm...genmod-9-stable

can someone post a link of S2E for this rom?

https://play.google....rikun.s2e&hl=en

It's really a great ROM and the Blade really runs as fast as never before.

But why it is not possible to install a lot of popular apps like Google Googles, Öffi or Google MyTracks? Wheter via the Play Store nor direct via the APK file?

Guest thecrazyguy

Hi KonstaT, your rom is the best ICS out there..

But it has a thing... The multitasking is really slow! Can you try to turn it faster? Or at least put an option to chose bettwen the ics style or the old one that we had on 2.x versions of android?

Dont want to overload you... Its just a sugestion.

Guest Anoop_S

Is there anyway to keep the messaging app locked in the memory??????? :(

Iam loosing my messages.... <_<

Edited by Anoop_S

Guest sal.fresco

Thanks again Konsta for another great Rom.

By the way is there any solution for the MMS issue? (not being able to send MMS)

I've allready tried some solutions to the problem, but no success.