Launcher 360, very fast launcher

Guest Davidoff59

Guest Davidoff59

I highly recommend this launcher. I have used it on the Blade previously and forgot about it. A discussion on lockscreens sent me in search of it again and it has improved since I last used it. This launcher has my favourite lockscreen ever, the goldenfish lockscreen. Beautiful to look at and has shortcuts to dialler, camera and messanger and a pic of 2 Koi Carp on a white background with Chinese style clock fonts.

This latest version, 3.0 is not yet on the market and it is faster(very fast) than I remember it being previously. They have also updated the icons and it looks very fresh.

Please have a go and let me know what you think. I opted out of the customer improvement program which comes up when you go to launch it. No signs of umeng or mobi click agent but please keep an eye out for it in logcat if you go installing extra add on's.

Enjoy

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1345601

Guest rafaelkaiz

Yeah just noticed

And it looks like miui so not for me,not a big fan of that look.Feels quite fast though and lightweight,unlike go ex.

I will stick with my old faithful launcher,which is getting really good now,and it matches tillaz rom : http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=25694240

nice launcher, is fast? (360 launcher vs Holo launcher^^)

Guest Davidoff59

Its fast. No lag when flicking through app drawer as fast as you can go with your hand. Jiko, there is an ics theme for this. Go with your own preference.

That is what is so great about android,there is something for everyone taste :)

Ics theme you say.........hmmm....I think I take a second look :lol:

Now it looks better :)

post-796032-0-81149500-1339977080_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest tillaz

360 Launcher + AtomicMOD ROM = better ROM

it would be impossible for me to include a launcher that suits everyone, so its easer if people just open the rom zip and replace the launcher with there choice before flashing the rom

Guest FrankieADZ

it would be impossible for me to include a launcher that suits everyone, so its easer if people just open the rom zip and replace the launcher with there choice before flashing the rom

that's what i do.

i put in the Holo Launcher :)

Guest eirlysbill1

@ Davidoff59

I think that I've seen you mention Nemus before. So, how do you compare the two?

I like Nemus for its clean look, but also for its custom app locks. So, stuff like setting, phone, text, etc in other words anything that could cost you money if you lost the phone can be locked, But stuff you want fast like camera and calendar are easily accessible. I like that. Do any other launchers do the same?

Ta, Bill

Guest Davidoff59

I still have nemus launcher installed as well but I am using 360 since yesterday.

It doesn't have the lock as per nemus but its clean also, loads of options and addon's if required.

I recommended just trying it side by side with nemus as I am and uninstall if you don't like it.

I haven't had a single glitch or slow down with it yet and it looks good. You can download themes for it also and if you look at the original link posted, some user generated themes also.

2 great launchers but 360 is my fave for now

Guest kyan31

Wow its really nice. I think i might use this permenatly. The only thing that is not good is the japanese mjxed the ith english. This means some things are readable for me, and then its not. The weather app mainly.

Guest kyan31

Wow its really nice. I think i might use this permenatly. The only thing that is not good is the japanese mixed the with english. This means some things are readable for me, and then its not. The weather app mainly.

Sorry for the double post :(

Edited by kyan31

Guest kaizoku_san

tried this, but wasnt too keen on the chinese apps.... didnt make sense to me lol

if it was all english i would give it another go

sticking to Holo launcher :)

Guest Davidoff59

I don't think the Chinese affects it. I only came across it while going through all the settings. Day to day I don't see it.

The apps are add ons and aren't needed to make the launcher usable. I installed the lockscreen themes and launcher and its fine.

Its just an option for people to try.

The Huawei weather app should work if we can get an apk of it.