MokeeOS Metal *Link Up*

Guest Mtman1

Guest Lens_flare
The torch does work, it's just the shortcut in the status bar doesn't work.

Is there a torch app on that rom? If yes disassemble it and find a line at values/bools.xml, something like:

<use_Camera_interface>false</>

and change false to true. In most cases it does its trick. In miui I had to change line that checks device name in build.prop and provides a set of functions(one of these was support a camera interface instead of torch device itself), so I just changed that line(as it was in plain quotes) to a4 and it worked.

for su there should be a su binary which belongs to mokee, also busybox and toolbox from this rom, not ours.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Mtman1

Is there a torch app on that rom?

Oh. That's probably the problem. Thanks for that btw, Ill post the logcat and see if you know anything

Edited by Mtman1

Guest Lens_flare
can't find any app called com.mokeetec.flash (or whatever its called)

that's exactly what logcat tells to you :D

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.mokeetek.flash2/com.mokeetek.flash2.MainActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?[/CODE]

It also couldn't find such app, have you deleted it?

Guest Mtman1

nope, haven't deleted anything. I've porteed this from the zte skate/blade (a mixture) and I don't think either of them have a torch :( so that might be why.

Guest Mtman1

YESSSSS

I've fixed the torch in status bar :):):)

@ lens I found a port for the desire, and that had a torch. I placed that in system/app, rebooted and it worked

CWM zip tomorrow maybe

Guest Mtman1

That will leave a force close I think (and i dont like forse closes). I'm not sure -_- Ill have a look

Edit: yep it makes it fc. I might make an addon, but you can just use titanium backup too delete blade parts/skate parts.

Edited by Mtman1

Guest Mtman1

Su: put a su app in it + binery+busybox :P

Overclock: replaced the settings with another phone's settings that had overclock and added no frills cpu

Guest Don Tsnm

how much free spaces in internal memory is there, in this rom? thank's for your work!!waiting v4

Now, in v3 with the new apps, I have 142 MB free. I use Link2sd, of course :P

Guest Don Tsnm

We have a problem: it is impossible activate the led notifications!! :unsure:

In the older CyanogenSettings app, this path exist: -- Setting -- CyanogenMod settings -- Interface -- LED notification, but in the "multilanguage" version not exist.