MokeeOS Metal *Link Up*

Guest Mtman1

Guest Mtman1

I think the lines that you need to delete are the almost bottom lines that say something like ui print wiping data ( mtg, data) (format data)

Or something like that

Edited by Mtman1

Guest Don Tsnm

I think the lines that you need to delete are the almost bottom lines that say something like ui print wiping data ( mtg, data) (format data)

Or something like that

It works perfectly! ^_^ Now I am on v3 and no problems. I deleted this lines (after umount /system).

Guest Don Tsnm

Meh. Fixed it. Are there any other apps that need multilanguage?

The only apps that are not multilanguage are the Notification bar and those in the setting menu: Adblock, Switches, Superuser, Notification setting, CPU Overclock, CyanogenMod Setting, Screen tester and CPU info.

Guest Don Tsnm

I just saw that the music player has only english :o (normally I use winamp, but I open the rom music player by error).

EDIT:

And the call and contacts too.

Edited by Don Tsnm

Guest Mtman1

Ok. I'm thinking of changing all the apps in the (rom) system partition so they are all multilanguage. I'm too tired now and I don't have much time at the moment. Some time on the weekend.

Guest Mtman1

Ok, so, I've made a zip with the system apps, but still, not all of them are multilanguage, but a couple of them are fixed :( Link later today.

Edited by Mtman1

Guest Don Tsnm

I am try it and working very well. Now, I can select overclock on cm setting and are in spanish this settings, calls, sms... The only apps that continue in english are the mookeos apps, but no problem ^_^

Guest Mtman1
I am try it and working very well. Now, I can select overclock on cm setting and are in spanish this settings, calls, sms... The only apps that continue in english are the mookeos apps, but no problem ^_^

Thanks for telling me. I'm trying to fix some of the other bugs but not succeeding :( I'm not sure what to do now, as many ports of this rom have both superuser in settings and over clocking not working. I'll have a look into the torch statusbar.

Guest Don Tsnm

Thanks for telling me. I'm trying to fix some of the other bugs but not succeeding I'm not sure what to do now, as many ports of this rom have both superuser in settings and over clocking not working. I'll have a look into the torch statusbar.

Overclock and superuser are not important, because both are usable in other options/app. The torch (for this rom), is more important. You can try first installing the cm7/9 torch in the system and if not work, then try with the torch installed in a working similar roms.

The mookeos apps that are in english only, are not important, because they are bit uses.

I like the SMS popup!! ^_^

This rom is near of a perfect rom (without the battery drain as miui in 2.3.x).

Guest Mtman1
The torch (for this rom), is more important. You can try first installing the cm7/9 torch in the system

The torch does work, it's just the shortcut in the status bar doesn't work. You need an external app to use the torch