[ROM] harrybao_TMV_r3b by iharrybao [daily use]

Guest iharrybao

Guest iharrybao

I made this ROM 2 days ago, haven't found any bug till now.

It has early versions like r1, r2, r3. r3a. and to r3b, really a long journey

This ROM is based on the FLB2 - Debranded GB ROM r2a(the bluetooth call issue has been solved)

It's a stable rom as the Debranded one, so no problem for daily use

All I want is to share it with you, hope you like it!

post-973697-0-40775800-1340264101_thumb.

PS:1.wallpaper is not the one in the picture

2.no the clock app on the desk

features:

ICS UI, very beautiful

Stock dialer to be able to save your contacts to SIM card

Power control bar

No sound with camera and vedio

XperiaHome 0.9c launcher replaced

Sony bravie added

Add turn off menu, reboot,recovery and screenshot

More battery style to choose

enjoy it!

battery style:

post-973697-0-26511500-1340267187.jpg

post-973697-0-92024400-1340267193.jpg

post-973697-0-50391000-1340267200.jpg

post-973697-0-27898700-1340267209.jpg

post-973697-0-93855300-1340267216.jpg

battery style download:

PS:3.flash them with recovery

Edited by iharrybao

Guest Titas

Nice work! - Vivacity is now getting a really good choice of ROM's - Thanks. The ICS interface looks very good even tho the functionality will be Gingerbread I guess. But power control bar, battery icon style choice & extended power off/ reboot etc menu are all very nice. Will give this a try at some point tho am very satisfied with FnC atm.

Guest makemboy

Thanks iharrybao, really nice rom :) Flashed it last night, works absolutely fine. What's the wallpaper and clock shown in the first screenshot ?

Guest surfungus

That looks really good mate, well done! I'm off out in a minute so i'll add it to the list tomorrow.

shame I've got an SF2..hint hint ;)

cheers surf

Guest iharrybao

Thanks iharrybao, really nice rom Flashed it last night, works absolutely fine. What's the wallpaper and clock shown in the first screenshot ?

It's BobclockD3

Guest iharrybao

That looks really good mate, well done! I'm off out in a minute so i'll add it to the list tomorrow.

shame I've got an SF2..hint hint

cheers surf

you can flash OSF kernel . It probably should works too.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Why turn the audio off on the camera? There's only one reason for that, so you can take surreptitious pictures, such as the nasty japanese pervs that take upskirt shots.

Guest Josef Prusa

It is in a lot of countries

Might be. But it also means that it is perfectly legal in many other countries :-)

Haven't seen this ROM yet, but if the shutter sound could be enabled/disabled through a checkbox somewhere....

Edited by Josef Prusa

Guest gabriwinter

Hi I'm using this in my OSF2 after flashing kernel everything works well except Google Play crashes when I try to install an app from https://play.google.com/?hl=es&tab=w8

ROM looks great, I would only replace Xperia launcher for Nemus launcher (or other) because I can't resize widgets with Xperia launcher.

Could you tell me how to get rid of this notification that pops up randomly?

http://postimage.org/image/e3cmgp77p/

Guest gabriwinter

the popup , i think is caused by a software you've installed.it's adds

Ok, thanks I will have a look. I assumed that it had something to do with you as it was in chinesse and I dont understand anything :P

Edited by gabriwinter

Guest makemboy

I have no problem with Deep Sleep are you using OSF2 or Vivacity?

OSF2, flashed the relevant kernel immediately after the rom. Nothing is set to autosync, wifi and bluetooth haven't been on today. Mobile network was on for maybe 10 minutes at lunchtime, in fact the phone has mostly been inactive today due to being busy at work. So surely the stats should be showing deep sleep as the majority, instead of 122MHz ?

Guest gabriwinter

OSF2, flashed the relevant kernel immediately after the rom. Nothing is set to autosync, wifi and bluetooth haven't been on today. Mobile network was on for maybe 10 minutes at lunchtime, in fact the phone has mostly been inactive today due to being busy at work. So surely the stats should be showing deep sleep as the majority, instead of 122MHz ?

All I did was to install the OSF2 oc kernel and install setCPU using ondemand governor, I get the best battery life with this rom

I checked CPU Spy and Deep Sleep 85%

Edited by gabriwinter

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KeefD

I installed this ROM on a Vivacity phone using Clorkwork Mod with no problems. Installed Holo Launcher to replace the XperiaHome launcher, installed various apps and the power settings widget to my home screen.

I connect the phone to PC with USB cable for copying files to/from SD card etc. but after ejecting phone from PC, XperiaHome is back as default launcher, all shortcuts and the widget have gone.

If I re-install Holo Launcher, my shortcuts come back but not the widget. This happens every time, any suggestions? I've also re-installed the ROM but it had no effect.

I do like this ROM, far better than the stock one and its seems pretty stable (I've only been using it for a few days). Thanks.

Guest gabriwinter

I installed this ROM on a Vivacity phone using Clorkwork Mod with no problems. Installed Holo Launcher to replace the XperiaHome launcher, installed various apps and the power settings widget to my home screen.

I connect the phone to PC with USB cable for copying files to/from SD card etc. but after ejecting phone from PC, XperiaHome is back as default launcher, all shortcuts and the widget have gone.

If I re-install Holo Launcher, my shortcuts come back but not the widget. This happens every time, any suggestions? I've also re-installed the ROM but it had no effect.

I do like this ROM, far better than the stock one and its seems pretty stable (I've only been using it for a few days). Thanks.

I use nemus launcher and it works fine, do you have Holo Launcher installed on your SD card?

Guest KeefD

I use nemus launcher and it works fine, do you have Holo Launcher installed on your SD card?

Yes, launcher installed on SD card. When installing apps I'm given option of installing to phone or card, I've been choosing card (SD card is partitioned).

I've re-installed Holo Launcher to the phone and it seems to be working OK now.

I'm guessing this is to do with A2SD GUI thats installed with the ROM. If any other apps misbehave, I'll re-install to phone. This is my first android phone and I've still a lot to learn.

I just wanted to root the phone to remove some of the pre-installed crap etc but nothing worked other than installing a custom ROM. Getting CWM to work was fun (not) on Windows 7 64-bit.

Thanks for the reply, it's appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Josef Prusa

I've been runnig this ROM for the last two weeks and it is AFAIK the best GingerBread ROM for the Vivacity. Thanks iharrybao!

Only two things I had to fix: had to add the SIM toolkit (thanks Raverrrr!) and change the keyboard app (no biggie, just sayin').

Great work!

Guest gabriwinter

I've been runnig this ROM for the last two weeks and it is AFAIK the best GingerBread ROM for the Vivacity. Thanks iharrybao!

Only two things I had to fix: had to add the SIM toolkit (thanks Raverrrr!) and change the keyboard app (no biggie, just sayin').

Great work!

Just pointing out works great on OSF2 aswell just need to flash OSF2 kernel.

Great work thanks!

• 1 month later...