64gb micro sd card cl10

Guest skull_fcuk

Guest skull_fcuk

Pay day, so i've treated myself to a CL10 SanDisk 64GB micro sd card. My question is, will this work with my phone? I mean, i see no reason why not, it's got a CL6 SanDisk 32GB card in it just now.

Guest FrankieADZ

tbh i have no idea, says that it only accepts 32gb in the specs. uve already ordered it so its worth a shot to see if it works. :)

Guest Mtman1

Yes, but I've heard of people having 64gb microsd cards working in only 32gb SD supported phoned. Is the SD card a sdxc or a sdhc?

Guest tillaz

Not sure it will work coz sdxc uses exFAT instead of FAT32, so the hardware might not support it

cant you just reformat to it FAT32? i have no idea on SDcards

Guest skull_fcuk

Just been on XDA and if you format it in a smartphone, it is then compatible with the XOOM, no idea why it shouldnt be the case for my G300. Can't frikkin wait.

Guest Mtman1

cant you just reformat to it FAT32? i have no idea on SDcards

I don't know about SD cards either, when I was looking at 64gb SD cards that's all I could find

• 3 weeks later...
Guest skull_fcuk

Well, I've finally returned home after a bloody long trip and have got some good news to report. My 64gb cl10 Sandisk micro SD card is working and after being formatted is showing just under 60gb of space available:D Can't believe it. I'll edit this post hopefully with a screenshot and some antutu scores or something. Great news eh?

Guest FrankieADZ

Well, I've finally returned home after a bloody long trip and have got some good news to report. My 64gb cl10 Sandisk micro SD card is working and after being formatted is showing just under 60gb of space available:D Can't believe it. I'll edit this post hopefully with a screenshot and some antutu scores or something. Great news eh?

thats good :D

do post screenshot and that :)

Guest skull_fcuk

I think it should be obvious which is my cl4 32gb sandisk and which is my cl10 64gb sandisk card.

post-831073-0-33318000-1341957716_thumb.

post-831073-0-90358300-1341958961_thumb.

Edited by skull_fcuk

Guest Mtman1
I think it should be obvious which is my cl4 32gb sandisk and which is my cl10 64gb sandisk card.

Wow. Just wow. Almost 200 points different!

Guest gsf600y

B888 Rom here with high speed Samsung card, 16GB

Edit : oops, attempt to upload benchmark picture from phone failed, bear with me .

Edited by gsf600y