Unworkable apps

Guest geoff1951

Guest i am not a hacker

Please explain how you got mc3 working? I can't buy it from the store and apks don't work, so what did you do as there is no x86 version? I bought mc2 x86. What's the performance like?

Guest BlueMoonRising

Got a "reply" from Rovio :-

xxxxxxxxxx , Sep 27 10:51 (EDT):

After playing all the Angry Birds games (and paying for the Space

Premium version) I was disappointed to find that Bad Piggies is

incompatible with the Orange San Diego (Intel Atom Medfield x86 SoC).

Is there any plans to port a x86 version at all?

Rovio Support Team, Sep 28 03:04 (EDT):

Hello,

and thanks for contacting us.

This time around the piggies are crafting such complex devices that older mobile devices cannot keep up with their pace.

Unfortunately your device does not meet the minimum system requirements of the game. Hopefully you'll get a chance to play it with a Mac or a PC.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Antti

Rovio Support Team

Older!!! Would have been nice to get a reply from someone who knows what they're talking about. A bit disappointed in Rovio.

This time around the piggies are crafting such complex devices that older mobile devices cannot keep up with their pace.

Unfortunately your device does not meet the minimum system requirements of the game.

WTF!!!! an OSD old and not enough power, mugs.......send them another reply sending them the device specs, obviously confusing us for orange san francisco.

If I can play Modern Combat 3 butter smooth, I can sure as hell play bad piggies!

Really....an intel atom 1.6Ghz hyperthreaded chipset to weak for such a game :lol:

Not to mention a 400Mhz graphics chip.

Edited by Guest

Guest BlueMoonRising

WTF!!!! an OSD old and not enough power, mugs.......send them another reply sending them the device specs, obviously confusing us for orange san francisco.

If I can play Modern Combat 3 butter smooth, I can sure as hell play bad piggies!

Really....an intel atom 1.6Ghz hyperthreaded chipset to weak for such a game

Not to mention a 400Mhz graphics chip.

Already have, requesting someone more technically gifted reply. :P No answer yet.