[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dragpyre

I just come back from Vodafone shop and was told(what it worth), that is official ics is being rolled out now! Don't know how true but thought I'd share

~

Official Incomplete Cupcake Software with all the delicious UI goodies such as 30 second home loading times?

Guest Davidoff59

Huawei have stated its coming very soon so you could be right although I don't know how they fixed hardware acceleration so quickly as if its not there, the doo dah will hit the fan

Guest Ciprix21

WebRep

currentVote

noRating

noWeight

Well, i'm waiting to resolve the problem with the sim, because i have to downgrade the system but i don't know how to do...

Guest timfimjim

I am no longer pushing any updates I have made to ICS4G300. I can't cooperate with anti cooperative behaviour.

That's a shame, so still nothing from qiwu?

@carstenheuer this is the ICS ROM by the ICS4G300 team

Edited by timfimjim

Guest Dazzozo

I'm going to be picking up development again.

The obvious still applies, whatever I end up releasing will only work on the 109808 baseband. For that reason.

Guest vladax10

I cant believe....first of all thats a shame for this phone and then for usss.... :(

Daz,we believe in you,i know that it isnt easy at all,but if you just repair the camera for CM9 (old baseband),you will be our hero,for sure !

Edited by vladax10

Guest Dazzozo

Camera is far off. I want to sort out display first. I don't think people are interested in CM9 anymore when work could be instead focused on CM10 being Android 4.1 and all.

Guest FrankieADZ
Camera is far off. I want to sort out display first. I don't think people are interested in CM9 anymore when work could be instead focused on CM10 being Android 4.1 and all.

start with CM10, fresh start I say.

:)

tho go with which ever you fell you'll have the most success with