[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Pablo87

Must be some app causing drain. I normally have ~ 2 days with moderate use.

It must be some app, i had the same problem, then did a fresh instal with chosen apps and now second day im at 50% with normal usage of phone.

What do you meant by normal usage ? 3G on ? How many sync acoounts ? Brightness on what % ? How many time on Display ?

I want replace my current ROM ( MokeeOS ) and this one looks like best replacement but I'm not sure about battery life after jtharmor and n-play-a posts...

Guest n-play-a

problem sloved. after flashing just the s3 kernel over the rom the battery life is very good. after 8h normal use about 70%.

thx C3C0 for this awersome work.

Edited by n-play-a

Hey. I have some strange traffic drain on mobile network and wifi (2 minutes wifi - 5 mb of nothing). I must turn off wifi and mobile data to at least save my battery. Have anyone met something like that?

post-941894-0-64502600-1352493470_thumb.

post-941894-0-92289300-1352493480_thumb.

Guest omegavesko
Hey. I have some strange traffic drain on mobile network and wifi (2 minutes wifi - 5 mb of nothing). I must turn off wifi and mobile data to at least save my battery. Have anyone met something like that?

I noticed android os used about 40mb of data the other day. Nothing since then. Pretty strange.

Guest Verhaaltjes

в этом прошивке работает видеозапись?

This is an English speaking forum, so please use that language if you require any help :)

Been working pretty hard this weekend...

What about having some NATIVE WIFI TETHERING working? :D

This post is submitted using my Skate as wifi AP

post-932905-0-14757700-1352643802_thumb.

Edited by C3C0

Guest Mohamed Atiea

R u kidding me, for sure yes, great work.

Guest Pablo87

Wow. This was only thing that keep me out from using this rom because I use lot of wi-fi tethering at work.

And yes I know that I can use some third party apps but I like native tethering better :)

Happy day to all, and sorry for the poor english :-S...

My "principal" ROM is, at the moment, the IceArmor III+, with C3C0' S3 kernel, because all in her it works quite and I have her very optimized.

On the other hand, I am charmed with the PARANOID of C3C0, because it has ICS's advantages, and also it is very fancy. In her every works very well too, except what apparently is never going to manage to work: camera flash and FM radio. This ROM also has good periods in my Skate, and though it does not go so fluid as the IceArmor, I like it very much for his functionality, the speed of the browser, the tablet options...

These days I have been proving also the last version of 4.1/Skate liberated by Tilal. It is rapid and stable, with everything good what android 4.1 supposes... It would be marvellous that Tilal and C3C0 were cooperating in PA's development on 4.1: HQ Youtube, WIFI Tethering... It does a couple of months, it was a dream for me to aspire to have Paranoid in my little Skate; only it seemed to be possible changing mobile phone :-) Now it is a reality...

May be let's be able see a Paranoid prompt on 4.1 fullly operatively and fruit of the collaboration of two of the most active desarolladores (in android 4.x) of this forum: 3C0 and Tilal. In any case, thank you very much to all the developers for his effort, his time and his patience. Thanks to them we have much more than the stock-ROM than our Skates they were bringing of series! :-)

Thanks for nice words.

As far as I know. There already is 4.1 PA available by tilal.

I never tried it myself so don't know how different are the features compared to this ICS PA.

But I certainly will try it one day.

The question is for how long I will be sticking with Skate. In March next year I can ask my provider for a new device

for a good money. So it is more likely possible I will switch to another device and move along.

Guest AdamisHun

...The question is for how long I will be sticking with Skate. In March next year I can ask my provider for a new device

for a good money. So it is more likely possible I will switch to another device and move along.

It's a joke, right? :wacko: