[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Wifi not connecting to router...obtaining IP Address forever.

Could not disable hybrid.

Android ParanoidBackup crashes for couple reboots.

Edited by gtas

Guest omegavesko

Wifi not connecting to router...obtaining IP Address forever.

This happens for me on some ROMs. It's a DHCP issue, and it only happens on one network (my own). Try using a static IP instead.

Guest omegavesko

it looks like the new build is not seeking synch with google so , lost my contacts for now

Running a fresh install of today's build and my contacts synced immediately.

You sure it's just not turned off?

C3C0, thanks for the new build... nice work! The only question seems not resolved its the animation affaire (disabling it in the developer options, the animations are on yet); not too important, i know :)

Guest gianmarco49

did anyone already tried the hacked version of Mail and Exchange.apk on this build ? The vesrion that would allow skipping company security policies (like password and encryption)

Guest WiiSky70

Nice ROM personalization since the last 2 updates made by you C3C0 :)

Here's what i think you should add :)

- Stock Google Search Bar when unlocking device

- Possibility to remove Rocket Launcher

- Revert to 2x2 Widget space on App Tray (To meet Android 4.0 Stock Navigation on App Tray)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest androidlimb

Hi, its me again :D ,

the new version runs really smoth, thanks C3C0, but since the last two builds I the blue "clear all" x in the notification bar, when theres no notification.

Did a fresh install and run PA with Hybrid-Mode turned off.

Any suggestions?

Guest WiiSky70

Oh. I'll take a look at it.

There's also a potential fix for video thumbnails generation.

I will try to integrate it.

Sorry to Double Post , and bother you as well , but can you try adding these too ?

- Stock Google Search Bar when unlocking device

- Possibility to remove Rocket Launcher

- Revert to 2x2 Widget space on App Tray (To meet Android 4.0 Stock Navigation on App Tray)

Sorry but I don't understand your requests.

If you don't like the stock launcher you can install different one.

I also use Nova launcher even if I provide Trebuchet by default.

Guest WiiSky70

Sorry but I don't understand your requests.

If you don't like the stock launcher you can install different one.

I also use Nova launcher even if I provide Trebuchet by default.

Nope i was asking for that Permenent (STOCK) Google Search Bar that ships with Android 4.0

And i was asking to the possibility of more personalization on the Widget Space that's found in the App Tray.

Rom comes with default launcher and I am not going to replace it. It's the same as I did not replace it with Nova because I prefer it. We just cannot change these kind of things just becuase we want them other way, or one person wants them other way. There are lots of other people that prefer defaults defined by CM project itself. So it's the default policy. Leave everything that is defined as default and let users further customize it. Why don't you install the stock launcher yourself? Simply as a normal user app.

Guest WiiSky70

Rom comes with default launcher and I am not going to replace it. It's the same as I did not replace it with Nova because I prefer it. We just cannot change these kind of things just becuase we want them other way, or one person wants them other way. There are lots of other people that prefer defaults defined by CM project itself. So it's the default policy. Leave everything that is defined as default and let users further customize it. Why don't you install the stock launcher yourself? Simply as a normal user app.

I was only asking for MORE personalization on Launcher Settings . Like the Widgets Grid size personalization , only that.

Edited by WiiSky70

I know. But you should know that the Launcher settings you find in settings are NOT global settings for any launcher.

Actually this setting launches the settings of currently installed launcher. This means this Launcher settings menu will always be different depending on what launcher you use.

Guest WiiSky70

I know. But you should know that the Launcher settings you find in settings are NOT global settings for any launcher.

Actually this setting launches the settings of currently installed launcher. This means this Launcher settings menu will always be different depending on what launcher you use.

Sorry for this yelling and confusion that i was making . I can install other launchers .

So dumb -.-''

I will use Go Launcher EX instead and wait for another build that includes native Widget Grid personalization.

I'm sorry if you find me being offensive but please, understand, that I am not willing to invest time in making Trebuchet better because I don't think it's worth it, especially when you realize that the most of the users have their different preferred launcher they like to use (including me).