[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

I don't know why my device keeps on crashing , maybe i did a Clean Format of the phone , i've formatted anything

And i was upgrading from your Skatie 2.4

ALSO ! More problems :(

The Gallery isn't there

You forgot to repartition your internal memory. This rom requires 200MB system partition. If you flashed Skatie tpt before, you have only 150MB. You should use TPT Helper from play store to repartition. Choose Skate_v2b TPT layout for this rom.

Guest WiiSky70

You forgot to repartition your internal memory. This rom requires 200MB system partition. If you flashed Skatie tpt before, you have only 150MB. You should use TPT Helper from play store to repartition. Choose Skate_v2b TPT layout for this rom.

Thanks , im so dumb xD

Guest Mohamed Atiea

When i receive a call the ringtone starts to play but the screen is black for seconds then shows the number anyone else is faciing the same issue?

Guest omegavesko

When i receive a call the ringtone starts to play but the screen is black for seconds then shows the number anyone else is faciing the same issue?

Recalibrate the proximity sensor?

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Recalibrate the proximity sensor?

I did but it is not the well known proximity sensor in call issue, it is a pre call issue leave your mobile and call it from another phone then you will here the ringtone started but the screen is black and will start after few seconds, in GB I used to see that the display starts first then the ringtone, i think it is related to initialization.

@Mohamed Atiea: Done that and no issue here. Screen and ring start at the same time.

@C3C0: Thank you very much for all your work. PA is by far the best ROM I've tested on my Skate :)

Sometimes it may take a while for phone to fully wake up from deep sleep when call is being received. It's normal, especially for old skates hardware that was never supposed to run later Android than gingerbread.

Guest rangeoshun

Hi! Really like the new version. I think I'll keep it for now as a daily for sure. I have only one question. When launching clock for example, the background doesn't stretch till the bottom of the screen. Is it something that can be fixed, like changing the xmls, or is it a DPI issue, and can't be rendered bigger?

Also, notifications appear somewhat beneath they should. They should be inline with the status bar, right? Can this be solved with settings?

Thank you for your answer, and cheers!

Edited by rangeoshun

Jelly Bean Camera APP [mod] works on this rom?

i flash on recovery and when i try edit some photos the app shutdown and say an error on gallery3d somethig.... xD

cumps.

Guest omegavesko

Jelly Bean Camera APP [mod] works on this rom?

i flash on recovery and when i try edit some photos the app shutdown and say an error on gallery3d somethig.... xD

cumps.

It should work, as far as I know. I haven't tried photo editing, though.

EDIT: Photo editing does indeed cause a force close. Adding to my thread, thank you.

Edited by omegavesko

@rangeoshun

Clock problem is dpi related. Looks like the dimension of dimmed background is hardcoded and not respecting actual dpi. It displays OK when hybrid mode is off.

Statusbar. I don't know what you mean but if you mean gap between clock area and notification area - it is a standard design of tablet status bar.

Guest rangeoshun

I mean the vertical gap as you can see in the attached screen. If you haven't seen this, that means I made some bad settings :)

post-793907-0-86222800-1351874063_thumb.

Edited by rangeoshun

Is this workaround of CM9 working in this room?

Q: Is the auto flash for camera working for anyone? If flash is turned on manually, it works. Otherwise, no flash at any scene. A:

This is a known issue which has been acknowledged in the bug tracker. Workaround: In order to get it to work you first have to turn flash ON, then set flash back to auto.

Sorry, I had not read all messages. Great room

Edited by apmel

Hi all.

First of all congrats to C3CO for this great rom.

Just to report 2 things that I've been facing:

- as already someone reported a few days ago, GPS takes minutes to find correct location. This does not happen with mokee os 1.10.

- mms is not working is it? It ok with mokee os. Someone can confirm this?

Respect to all developers. Keep up the good work.

<>

Jo

Mms somewhat works if you merge apn for internet and mms into one apn. You need to take parameters of mms apn and add them in internet apn. Then delete mms apn. This can do the trick but not on all networks.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

By flashing volume boosted s3 kernel from "S series" kernel thread.

I did flash it but the sound distorted, then flash the normal one seems the problem is fixed now. can't you create a rom without the PA staff, i.e. stock like ICS room.

Guest plegdroid
how can i remove google search from first page (wallpapers)?

thx

afternoon. just long press it and it will give you the options to either remove or resize it . :)

edit, wtf. trebuchet. lol can see your issue. :D

Edited by plegdroid

afternoon. just long press it and it will give you the options to either remove or resize it . :)

cant, that is on android 2.3.5 on 4.0.4 need go into settings but not know where ... :)