Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul

Great work, nice to see the addition of the CM dialer. When might we see a circle mod?

Many thanks

Soon! :)

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Why does it take me to the store sometimes when I click Bake in the second thread. Im logged in

Each kitchen load has a 1 time code embedded in it as people were misusing the kitchen. :(

If you refresh if this happens you should be set!

P

Guest vagelis

Nova Launcher, Play Store, and some Google Apps all have been updated in the past couple of days.

Any chance we'd see them in the updated build?

Thank you kindly in advance.

Guest PaulOBrien

Is stock percent mod coming too?

Yup!

Nova Launcher, Play Store, and some Google Apps all have been updated in the past couple of days.

Any chance we'd see them in the updated build?

Thank you kindly in advance.

They already are in the kitchen, aside from Nova I believe.

P

Guest vagelis

Yup!

They already are in the kitchen, aside from Nova I believe.

P

Any chance we could have the Nova Launcher update in the stew too?

Since Titanium Backup has not been updated to "integrate into ROM" with JB yet, it would be much appreciated :unsure:

Guest dimmanramone
It says AC

Hmm ok, the. I'm wondering what's wrong with mine.

I tried another charger and it says AC so it seems that the other one that I was using is probably faulty.

Guest PaulOBrien

Any chance we could have the Nova Launcher update in the stew too?

Since Titanium Backup has not been updated to "integrate into ROM" with JB yet, it would be much appreciated :unsure:

Noted!

P

Guest jonuwz

Hi.

After pushing the patched version of Wallet to /system/app I have to defrost it with Titanium backup after every reboot before it shows up.

After that its fine.

Anyone else have that behaviour ?

Chhers

Edited by jonuwz

Guest Brembo109
Hi.

After pushing the patched version of Wallet to /system/app I have to defrost it with Titanium backup after every reboot before it shows up.

After that its fine.

Anyone else have that behaviour ?

Chhers

It's the same with Sound Search here in Germany, depending on the region your in these apps were hide from the system. Maybe there is in way to deactivate the region check for these apps by Paul. That would be nice, because sound search is working great, also in Germany :-)

Guest PaulOBrien

It's the same with Sound Search here in Germany, depending on the region your in these apps were hide from the system. Maybe there is in way to deactivate the region check for these apps by Paul. That would be nice, because sound search is working great, also in Germany :-)

It's weird. I'll have a look round and see if I can find it!

P

Guest siedkins

Hallelujah for Google. :P

Found this post from over at XDA.

http://forum.xda-dev...8;postcount=888

The problem is some incompatibly with LUX (brightness tool) and JB.

If you follow the instructions over on XDA the dialler will start working again (both hang-up and receiving)........ and I can confirm that. :D

Oh, looks like the LUX problem and fix have already been discussed on the jr1 thread over at XDA. :o

Note to self, check out both threads (here and there) before resorting to Google.

Thanks for posting the fix - I'd resorted to just installing my Must Have apps and only using those until I found it out. Glad that we've pinned it down to Lux. Shall we both submit bug details to the Developer? Surely this will only become a bigger problem further down the road when more people start to use JB

Guest Brembo109

Odex Me isn't working again after Paul added the CM dialer to the kitchen. Last time a bootloader update fixed it for me, what can I do now?

Guest drewstiff

Thanks for posting the fix - I'd resorted to just installing my Must Have apps and only using those until I found it out. Glad that we've pinned it down to Lux. Shall we both submit bug details to the Developer? Surely this will only become a bigger problem further down the road when more people start to use JB

Lux has been updated with 'Jelly Bean fixes' but I haven't yet tested it fully.

Guest PaulOBrien

Odex Me isn't working again after Paul added the CM dialer to the kitchen. Last time a bootloader update fixed it for me, what can I do now?

That's doesn't really make sense...!

P

Guest Brembo109

That's doesn't really make sense...!

P

I know, but last time you asked me witch bootloader im on, and i decided to update to the latest version for myself. after that odex me worked and i thought, the old bootloader was the problem. i´m not a dev, and can only flash and find bugs :-). and there is a bug with odex me. i dont know how it comes, but odex me is not working. it´s your turn. but don´t stress yourself, it´s not a dealbreaker, JR1 is also running flawless :-)

Guest jmagee

I know, but last time you asked me witch bootloader im on, and i decided to update to the latest version for myself. after that odex me worked and i thought, the old bootloader was the problem. i´m not a dev, and can only flash and find bugs :-). and there is a bug with odex me. i dont know how it comes, but odex me is not working. it´s your turn. but don´t stress yourself, it´s not a dealbreaker, JR1 is also running flawless :-)

Correct me if I'm wrong but once you've ran odex doesn't it disappear.

As some one else who isn't a dev my best advice is to try to make the problem happen so Paul can recreate it, if you can't do that, he can't really investigate. I had a system.ui issue, it seems to come and go but when it does happen I send Paul the logs and answer questions where I can. I know initially he could recreate it but even now I still get it occasionally and he doesn't. Not a problem as its probably due to me doing something wrong not him.

Could be the same here if others aren't having issues

Guest Brembo109

Yes that's true, but Odex me does not disappear as it should and creates no odex files. Maybe there is an advice :-). I think it is to 90% my fault :-D