Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Working very good for me except for the battery life! Since the update, Android System has take 45% of the battery in 1 hour! Also I try to reboot and its the same thing. I will put back my backup to see if its doing the same thing.

Guest Paulo Nobrega

Until now everything ok.

Testing with franco m6 kernel. Battery was dropping like crazy...

Let's see a few more hours

franco kernel M6 works good... i can maximize my battery... nightly didnt work... does not boot my phone...

and yes... gmail 4.2 not included.. yet

Edited by Paulo Nobrega

Guest Dieter Schroeder

Flash player missing. Installed from backup but doesn't seem to work (in Firefox). No further issues to date. Thank you for this ROM.

Guest PaulOBrien

No, Google have asked that it's not hosted unfortunately, putting it in the kitchen probably isn't a good idea.

Minor tweak to the kitchen online tomorrow (flash fix etc.) then prebakes!

P

Hello,

I'm trying to use an apps to compress my data on my phone to use less network data but its not working. There is the anser from the support... I think that theire are juste bullshit but I just want to be sure!

------

Support Guy

OCT 18, 2012 | 12:05PM IST

Unfortunately, It seems that your device uses a ROM that is missing important networking support that Android 4.x APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. Android OS upgrade should fix the problem. Also, if you manually installed the ROM yourself, trying a different ROM should fix the problem.

We are compiling a list of supported ROMs and plan to publish it in the near future. We will keep you posted.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will be able to enjoy Onavo Extend benefits soon enough.

Best regards,

Support Guy

http://onavo.com

Guest nmesisca

No, Google have asked that it's not hosted unfortunately, putting it in the kitchen probably isn't a good idea.

Minor tweak to the kitchen online tomorrow (flash fix etc.) then prebakes!

P

Paul, any chance of having the prebakes online today? The System update to 4.1.2 pop up is really annoying..

thanks

Guest Paulo Nobrega
Jr7: TBA is not working with missed calls for me. The LED is not flashing.

Yep. Using tba pro and missed calls don't flash.

Messages tho do flash

i keep having the status 7 error in cwm. according to the interwebs http://androidforums.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus-all-things-root/501459-status-7-error-look-here.html it means i'm flashing the wrong version of the rom, but i'm pretty sure this rom is gsm, and so is my phone. anyone have any ideas? i've tried two three downloads from the kitchen and the same problem occurs

Guest anssi_s

Toggle2G now works on this ROM (you can use the update.zip installer!)

Is this thing actually working for anyone, on GNex and MoDaCo that is? I mean, sure, it does toggle between 2G and 3G just fine, but there are two side effects. Cellular data is dead after it has switched to 2G even if phone switches back to 3G. Indicator stays grey and apps act like there's no internet connection. I can get data back sometimes by flipping data on and off but usually it doesn't help. Reboot helps. Someone mentioned having this same issue on the XDA developers thread but no comment from anyone else.

The other side effect is that after flight mode phone won't even get on the cellular network. It's just "not available".

Guest stefano iungg

The same problem, when I press "cut" the operation is not performed.

I'm hoping for a quick fix.

Edited by stefano iungg