Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Jr14, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

20th Feb

• Completely rebased on JDQ39 (4.2.2) with all MCR features and updates merged in.

Guest David Bate

Installed.. So far so good.. Just waiting to wallet to finish doing its thing..

Update: Franco's Kernel added and so far it is running smoothly.. Good Job Paul.. :D

Edited by David Bate

My phone has stuck on the google flash screen (earlier Jr14) how can I get a new version onto the sd card from here?

Easiest is to restore from nandroid and start again or fast boot I think to push the files across

Guest anssi_s

My phone has stuck on the google flash screen (earlier Jr14) how can I get a new version onto the sd card from here?

I haven't tried it but I suppose you could also sideload from recovery? At least CWM and TWRP have support for it, so you go to sideload mode in recovery (it's 'install zip from sideload' in CWM) and then do adb sideload whatever.zip on your computer. Well, assuming you have a computer, USB cable, drivers and Android SDK...

Guest David Bate

I am getting the System UI has stopped message after your last update.

UDATE: I reflashed and it seems to be ok.. don't know what happened the first time.

Edited by David Bate

Guest anssi_s

Jr14, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Well, my second try with Jr14 works well so far, but no Chrome and I'm sure I selected it. I did unselect pretty much everything else I've used only rarely this time. Quite a surprise to have Firefox come up after hitting a link in Plume...