[23/07/2013][ICS] Eco CM9 - aiming for stability and battery efficiency

Guest jventura

Guest HDuser

Thanks!!!!!

instead posting 3 posts for same topic just press green up arrow icon, This will keep the thread clean as well as also encourage poster.

Edited by HDuser

Guest Mihai Enea

I've just installed this ROM coming from CM 10 and 10.1.

It doesn't have the smoothness CM 10 and 10.1 has, but it's a lot faster.

Guest HDuser

I've just installed this ROM coming from CM 10 and 10.1.

It doesn't have the smoothness CM 10 and 10.1 has, but it's a lot faster.

yes, i agree but still its best rom i ever used and ICS can't be better than this one on ZTE Blade.

Guest cornelyus

If anyone could help..

I have S2E installed, and tried to update an app on market ( swiftkey ) and it says insufficient storage available, but I have DATA : Free 42MB, and SD-EXT: Free 276MB .. dang :/

I know it doesn't have nothing to do with this ROM , but maybe someone has some ideas here..

thanks

Guest lds1998

i use the rom for about 2 mouths and i love using the rom today i download two games plants vs zoimbes and plague.inc and the two games din't run well was unplay because the entire screen was if green lines and some red then when it load only show the menus bad. i try if other backup from a another rom and the same game run very good. same clock speed( stock 604). and same apps. if you could see that will be great. and by the way i love the rom now i can listen music play some game talk go to facebook and twitter and my battery last a lot i got 1 and half day if one charge if overcloking (729- smartv2)

Guest brunoalex

I'm I the only one who gets the sd card corrupted from time to time with this rom?

I've used a 8gb card since I have the zte blade with no problems at all, but with this rom I was constantly getting the sd card corrupted, after that I tryed using the brand new 2gb sd card that came with the phone, even that one got corrupted within a week... If I put it on a card reader It works fine, while in the phone it says "corrupted"... I dont get it...

guess that i'm going back to eco cm7

Guest jventura

I'm I the only one who gets the sd card corrupted from time to time with this rom?

I've used a 8gb card since I have the zte blade with no problems at all, but with this rom I was constantly getting the sd card corrupted, after that I tryed using the brand new 2gb sd card that came with the phone, even that one got corrupted within a week... If I put it on a card reader It works fine, while in the phone it says "corrupted"... I dont get it...

Hi Bruno,

it seems you're the only one with that problem, I don't have it in "my" ZTE Blade's with their original SD cards..

Edited by jventura

Guest Tonny73

No Bruno, you are not the only one. I'm experiencing the same problem with my 4Gb Apacer in random occasions (when transfering music from my laptop, when saving photos from my camera, bluetooth tranfers and etc.) I was about to think that my SD is failing.

Guest elrond_bs

May be both your SD cards are failing. Have you tried switching to other ROM now, after the problem appeared, and checking if it still exist? Do you use second partition and do you move any apps to SD?

Guest Tonny73

May be both your SD cards are failing. Have you tried switching to other ROM now, after the problem appeared, and checking if it still exist? Do you use second partition and do you move any apps to SD?

SD Card is OK! I have 2 partitions - 3Gb FAT32 & 1 Gb Ext2, using Link2SD.

From five of days I'm with 14.5. (Continuation of KonstaT's work) and no problem at all.

Guest bladeuser1991

Works just fine. Doesn't do much difference to the battery though. No problems till now. Probably one of the best ICS ROMs for ZTE blade.

Guest smustafasms

Im gonna share in this forum a CM9 prepared for performance, maybe i will think of AOKP or MIUI...

plz use aokp !!!

Guest Kalty

This ROM is really good, quick. But I have only one but really big problem.

My Blade self restarting. Its really annoying to search something in gmaps, listen poweramp or look at market and suddenly boom. Restart and green android icon :(

I don´t know, what to do. I try new install. New build. Wipe all. Install eco + gapps.

At this fresh install, I just set up language (Czech), set up and sign in at my gmail. Try to download TPT helper, than something else at market and again. Restart :(

I didn't even try to install all my apps from clickfree restore.

This problem with ECO, I have about one month. Its unstable for me. Its not depent on CPU freq. settings.

I really don´t know, what to do? Any advices?

My Blade is setup for 160mb system, 2mb chache. GEN2 Europe

Guest zppinto

Is it possible to remove these "rings effect" without applying the "dithering" on performance menu?

Artefacts likes these can be observed when opening facebook app for instance! I think all of you will get this "rings effect" too...

The thing is that it doesn't happen on CM 10.1 and other ROMs I've tested, and I don't like the "description" of the "dithering" (improves image quality on some displays at the COST OF PERFORMANCE).

Example:

screenshot2013060316441.png

Edited by zppinto

Guest sugur

i have a problem using applications that connects to data network , i cant use apps anymore on 3g network. EDGE is working fine on all apps. but when i connect to 3g the network freezes , again i have to restart phone and same problem occurs. i tried fixing permissions on cwm and rom manager but doesn't work. please tell me what is the problem

Guest Kalty

This ROM is really good, quick. But I have only one but really big problem.

My Blade self restarting. Its really annoying to search something in gmaps, listen poweramp or look at market and suddenly boom. Restart and green android icon :(

I don´t know, what to do. I try new install. New build. Wipe all. Install eco + gapps.

At this fresh install, I just set up language (Czech), set up and sign in at my gmail. Try to download TPT helper, than something else at market and again. Restart :(

I didn't even try to install all my apps from clickfree restore.

This problem with ECO, I have about one month. Its unstable for me. Its not depent on CPU freq. settings.

I really don´t know, what to do? Any advices?

My Blade is setup for 160mb system, 2mb chache. GEN2 Europe

Nobody don't have a solution or a clue?