[ROM][ICS] Miuiv4 2.7.4 for the Huawei Ascend G300[Last updated: 04/07]

Guest Geno.Kolar

Guest thejaimes111
Looks like latest version discussed here is 2.8.17, but 2.8.31 exists and I just found 2.9.7: http://pan.baidu.com...v4/MIUIv4 2.9.7

1. Any changelog for there ROMs?

2. Does anyone use or can try new versions? Is it usable rom?

3. OTA function - is it really working like real OTA, or is it just these smaller update packages to flash with CWM?

I have 2.9.7 downloaded, it took ages. I can reupload it somewhere, if anyone interested?

Edit: Here it is http://www.solidfiles.com/d/9afe460d25/

I tried to install this rom but I got an error on recovery :S. Same with the one posted on first thread... dont know why...

just testing now

constant process com. android.phone has stopped working than another one comes up and so on and so on

shame cause looks nice

edit few wipes works ok further testing now

have to say this is running smooth as. zero lag and looks great.

my favourite rom

there is no ics dictionary will need to do the fix

Edited by b4da55

Last version i installed you had to install the play store through that chinese store already instaled.

Could you try some games like fruit ninja? Last version my games kept shutting down.

Guest thejaimes111

I tried to install this rom but I got an error on recovery :S. Same with the one posted on first thread... dont know why...

yes as far as i can see

no play store on here

How can you install it? :S

Guest bladebuddy

Just installed it and just to give a heads up there is no gapps package or file manager on this ROM so flash first ,or it makes hard work for yourself.

ROM looks good and also looks to have

Dazzozs kernel.

Am i the only one having problems giving root permissions?

The pop up doesnt appear and giving permision im permission manager doesnt seem to always work.

There's issues with it still

Supereuser is temperamental. There is still lag on and when i flashed oc it went into a boot loop. Really pretty but just not for me at the moment