Forthcoming MoDaCo Custom ICS ROM discussion topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Ascend

Yeah lol I do like a good old bricking.

They say you should do something every day that scares you. This stuff really scares me and I have built up a credit in "scares" :D :D

Guest eirlysbill1

Jikobutsu, you are the real Rom Base Jumping champion.

or the Chuck Yeager of the Android development world

... I know I'm showing my age here

Guest runlevel5

or the Chuck Yeager of the Android development world

... I know I'm showing my age here

chuck should of got his shot at the moon :)

Guest Colin Whiteside

Any update from the big man? I imagine he'll be wanting to make a new ROM out of the official Vodafone update but I'm mad keen to upgrade.

Guest efix_LT

Vodafone ROM = B927 + bloatware

Paul's Ir2 ROM = B927 - bloatware + tweaks, right?

so we waiting for bloatware, which will be removed? :)

Guest PaulOBrien
Vodafone ROM = B927 + bloatware

Paul's Ir2 ROM = B927 - bloatware + tweaks, right?

so we waiting for bloatware, which will be removed? :)

Spot on! :-)

P

• 1 month later...
Guest ugnius40

Hi, just wondering, as we have 936 build, will there be custom modaco rom based on that. Are we waiting for anything else, or there will be no further releases for this phone?

Thanks

Hi, just wondering, as we have 936 build, will there be custom modaco rom based on that. Are we waiting for anything else, or there will be no further releases for this phone?

Thanks

i think the uk version wil be excactly the same so this is probaly it

fingers crossed paul will get on it

Guest BillBong

Just bought mine yesterday and rootd/upgraded to B927 at the moment. I'm looking around at the various ICS options, and the main ones seem to be Infusion (934) and the Repack (936). Does anyone know if it's possible to change the battery icon to the long thin "horizontal" bar at the top of the taskbar in either of these?

Guest thepolodoc

Just bought mine yesterday and rootd/upgraded to B927 at the moment. I'm looking around at the various ICS options, and the main ones seem to be Infusion (934) and the Repack (936). Does anyone know if it's possible to change the battery icon to the long thin "horizontal" bar at the top of the taskbar in either of these?

Firstly I recommend the repack. Secondly you can choose from any of these on this forum and just install them in CWM http://www.modaco.com/topic/355787-battery-mods-ics-b926b927-modaco-ir1/

Guest ugnius40

Just a note, I've been having all sorts of problems with 926 based rom, like seconds to show desktop icons, frequently force closing browser and other apps, and I'm really looking forward to a new kitchen rom. Currently I changed to NZ OTA rom, so far so good, everything looks snappier and not a single fc.