Need Gapps apk for ICS (chinese)

Guest Sonny Atwal

Guest Sonny Atwal

I have been downloading several play store APK's and installing them but they do not work, what version do I need to be running on the G300? Could somebody tell me what version they have on their phone, must be running chinese ICS, or tell me any version that should work on this phone.

I do not have a micro SD card, i was using Atomic Mod, but I upgraded this phone to Chinese ICS and the one SD card I had is now in the other G300 which is my mrs's and I wont see her until tomorrow so I cannot use CWM.

would like to be able to install apps and updates overnight otherwise will need to do them tomorrow

Guest Sonny Atwal

Have you installed gapps for ICS?

i have a G300 running chinese ICS (stock), but I have no SD card.

phone is rooted and has CWM.

can I install gapps without using an SD card? which basically means i cannot use CWM because CWM uses an external sd card not the internal one.

Guest Sonny Atwal

With no sd card installed, people say it reverts to the internal 2gb of storage so worth trying that

the phones OS does but not CWM, impossible to install gapps through CWM without an "external" sd card.

borrowed my bro's sd card and it's installed now, using the internal storage for everything until my 16GB card arrives, which should be tomorrow.