Would you help me filling out a survey about smartphones? (To improve my education) :)

Guest Patrick Petersen

Guest Patrick Petersen

Hello guys and girls :)

I'm at my last year at the University of Southern Denmark in Esbjerg (DK). And for an exam I wrote a month ago, I've developed my survey a little, so I can make a better analysis.

The survey is about smartphone and usage of the smartphone. At the last part (The boring part!!) I've made something called an orthogonal design. (more info in the survey)

I would be happy if some of you wanted to use apporoximately 10 minutes to make my education better. :)

Thanks in advance!

Link to survey : https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=TFTPAH99CK3P

- If you see some typos, please PM me :)

Guest Patrick Petersen

Just, don't want to spam, but I really need help, and I need a segment with just a little knowledge about phones and technology to give a more realistic mode :)

Guest Prog_Drummer

Hi just completed your survey.

An issue is q. 5, Which brand is your smartphone? There isn't an 'other' option so I put HTC down even though I don't have one. I'm actually using a Huawei phone

Edited by Prog_Drummer

Guest Mtman1
Hi just completed your servery.

An issue is q. 5, Which brand is your smartphone? There isn't an 'other' option so I put HTC down even though I don't have one. I'm actually using a Huawei phone

Same. I have an acer and a Huawei so I just numbered the options and used a random number generator to choose :P anyway, finished it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patrick Petersen

Hey!

Thanks for mentioning it. I will but an option called 'other'.

The fun part is, I got huge feedback saying 'what about LG, they're pretty big!'. So I used hours for incorporating LG in the survey.. I never thought of just simply adding 'other' :D - I feel SO stupid now!

Thanks guys! :)