[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Themes zip is not intended to be flashed in cwm :) it contains zipped apks that need to be extracted and installed using some filemanager. Sorry. I should've explained it better.

Could you add your patch to remove the camera sound to your first post?Thanks in advance.

I wonder why it doesn't work via cm settings / sound / disable shutter sound option anymore...

Guest mogamycool

I think ur mokee 24-6 is better

here the user is tied

no enough apps and i have to install even file manager instead of the broken existed one

? There's never been a default file manager in this rom :) I am curious how you updated to the latest mokee. Have you downloaded new version from the first post and followed upgrade instructions?

Guest JockeSve

@C3C0

What kernel is used in MoKee 1.10? If I got it right (in earlier conversation in this thread), MoKee should contain Your S3 kernel.

As You mentioned in topic http://www.modaco.co...00#entry1993320 the kernel version should state: "ceco@HP-Linux." but mine is saying "2.6.37.7-perf+".

And a bit of "Off Topic" question:

Is there a way to (permanently) add Your phone number to the SIM-card?

(About / More info / My phonenumber)

Guest mhstrijbos
Themes zip is not intended to be flashed in cwm :) it contains zipped apks that need to be extracted and installed using some filemanager. Sorry. I should've explained it better.
yeah, I I figured it out myself eventually. Noob alert! :P

Guest JockeSve

What??? 2.6.37? Are you sure that's not meant to be 2.6.35???

True...

It says "2.6.35.7-perf+", sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain! :P

Guest Josh92

I haven't installed the latest update yet, might do today, but strangely my notification light is flashing red not green, thought I had a low battery after a few hours off charge.

Guest pandalorian

I wonder why it doesn't work via cm settings / sound / disable shutter sound option anymore...

no idea,i was the one at mokee 0.3 topic who was asking for the patch,i guess it could be handy for someone else if u could drop it to your patch post:)

Sorry guys I am too busy to follow. Kernel is really S3. The same one I use for all cm7 based roms. Slightly volume boosted.

About window simply doesn't show the full kernel build info that's why you can't see it was built on my HP-Linux. Use e.g. CPU spy to see the complete info or some other app (e.g. benchmarking ones.)

Guest Josh92

Installed update, all seems good, not sure if notification light colour is fixed yet. Like the stock launcher, seems slightly more sluggish but otherwise prefer it. Will flash the white messaging app at some point, dark is nice but not much good in the sun.

Guest utternoob

White messaging app does install but doesn't work, messages are received but don't show. Give me a few minutes and I'll knock up a fixed version

Edit: Ok maybe not. Tried replacing the Res folder, broke it. Will try all the files inside. Which folder has signature?

Edited by utternoob

Just tried white messaging app and seems to be working OK. I sent a test message from SMS web gateway and it arrived OK.

What do you mean by "messages are received but don't show" ?

I don't use themes. I'm happy with the default one.

Edited by C3C0

Guest utternoob

Also on stock theme. Message shows in notification bar, but never appears in the app. The last message shown was one received before app update

Guest Josh92

Still have my notifications coming through red not green, no one else had this problem? Pretty sure it's not a random setting I've changed.

Still have my notifications coming through red not green, no one else had this problem? Pretty sure it's not a random setting I've changed.

Interesting... Mine is green :) Can't say what's the problem. I quickly went through the settings but couldn't find an option for changing the color. Some applications can do this - maybe you installed some app that changed the color.

Edited by C3C0