[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest Josh92

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have only one more question. The application I do have now intalled is white in its color. Are those naming "white sms" and "black sms" reffering to some other differences than the color itself.

To make a question simple - can you post the screenshots to see the obvious difference between those two sms applications?

You've tried them both now though haven't you? I think it's pretty much just the colour yes, and a couple of settings it seems. I'll post screenshots purely because I want to switch to white anyway so can but otherwise it's a bit pointless asking someone else to flash both versions when you could flash them yourself. Gimme 15 mins or so.

Basically they are almost the same. Just different in colors and export/import function. The white one comes from the very first version of mokee 1.10. Devs replaced it with the black one later. I don't know why.

Guest zteskaterouter

This is the reason why I was asking for screenshots, because after flashing with the latest rom - without any addon my SMS application is white in color, but does not have import function?

And, I do not ask anyone to flash its phone to show me the difference, but having both applications specifications would be nice to see if there are any other options in difference so I could choose witch one to keep.

Edited by zteskaterouter

Guest Eleros

At MoKeeOS v0.3 was performed Data2ext. After flashing MoKeeOS in 1.10 section is missing. If you try to do Data2ext MoKeeOS 1.10 after reboot stop at green men. Is it possible to make Data2ext MoKeeOS 1.10??

Guest zteskaterouter

I've just wanted to inform you that after insalling addons (white sms) and trying to import sms messages I've backuped with the previous versio of the same Mokee rom, and same, white sms application it closes itself. So, I came to the conlusion that both sms addons are the same - without functioning sms backup.

I will do this with 3rd party application, and not messing up with its native sms applications.

I've just wanted to inform you that after insalling addons (white sms) and trying to import sms messages I've backuped with the previous versio of the same Mokee rom, and same, white sms application it closes itself. So, I came to the conlusion that both sms addons are the same - without functioning sms backup.

I will do this with 3rd party application, and not messing up with its native sms applications.

I've tried several export/imports and haven't come across any issues. When importing, touch the confirmation button only once and wait. There's no import progress so it might look like nothing is happening. But in the background it is. Do not press the confirmation button until confirmation popup appears. Pressing the button while import is in progress can potentially cause problems.

Also it would be fine if you could make and post a logcat

Guest zteskaterouter

Unfortunately I am not able to make the catlog.

Here is the shot of mentioned problem

IMG_20120809_143235.jpg

Otherwise, I am so satisfied with the newest Mokee rom. Battery is performing better then ever till now.

Guest jlcb78

Hi, C3C0, thanks for this great rom. I come from H3Blues and trying yours I have experimented some problems. The big one is the camera. I made some photos this morning and a video as well. Suddenly the camara app crashed and I am not able to take any picture or video, is blocked.I reboot and shutdown and the problem continues. The other one is with the Aldiko Book reader app. When I tap in the center of the screen in order to appear the menu options I cannot see that menu, the screen become in a white-grey colour very strange. It is the first time I see it and I do not know if it happened to somebody before. :(

Guest scotchmizzed

It's /data/misc/prox_data.txt

Contents of mine are: 754,603,246,255,255,0,0,4,32

Still can't find it, checked my data folder on phone and no misc folder there, even checked data folder on sd card , ran a search for "prox_data.txt" no joy.

Can i create a misc folder within data folder and just create my own prox_data.txt with values you use?

I don't mean data/misc on SD but on internal memory.

@Jlcb78

Do you use other than system theme? Can you provide the logcat? To make camera work try going to settings / applications, choose camera and press "clear data" button.

Still can't find it, checked my data folder on phone and no misc folder there, even checked data folder on sd card , ran a search for "prox_data.txt" no joy.

Can i create a misc folder within data folder and just create my own prox_data.txt with values you use?

Try flashing this: http://tinyw.in/trLS

Guest wmburn

To perform upgrade from version 24/07/12 to version 06/08/12 without deleting everything i just need to do:

1. wipe cache

2. advanced > wipe dalvik cache

3. format system

without format data and factory reset in cwm ?

Guest oscar-mark
To perform upgrade from version 24/07/12 to version 06/08/12 without deleting everything i just need to do:

1. wipe cache

2. advanced > wipe dalvik cache

3. format system

without format data and factory reset in cwm ?

Yes

Guest Cerbumota

Hi people.

I want to update my old version of this rom, but the links don't work. First of all, I got a message for problems with mysql server. Now, once in the page "goo.im", I get the message "The file you requested was not found"

Does anybody know what is going on?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Cerbumota

Guest scotchmizzed

Try flashing this: http://tinyw.in/trLS

Many thanks for your help CECO but this link doesn't help. Flashed it without any wipes and still not working, also i still don't have prox_data.txt and with regard looking on internal memory on phone for Data/misc folder i have already done that.

post-832536-0-22611300-1344781131_thumb.

post-832536-0-49025200-1344781198_thumb.

Data folder contains several folders, not just misc one. The reason why you can't see any is that the file manager

you are using doesn't have root access... Change its settings or use differnet one, e.g. ES File Explorer which has root settings

and can also mount system folders for write access..