[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest MrDetonator

Why don't you just wipe battery stats in advanced menu of clockworkmod?

It's the same. Just used application because I found it first.

Do you have that unmodified file?

I'm sorry to break the news for you, but http://www.xda-devel...e-battery-life/.

Your decreased battery life is most likely a hallucination caused by a different environment (more apps in the background, different reception etc).

It's not because before it I could watch movies by Wi-Fi for at least 3 hours and now I can do that only during 1 hour.

It influences the battery charge display, so if it's really 90% it can show 100% or if it's really 10% left, it shows 1% left and device shuts down. I don't recommend doing it to anyone because in my case it reduced working time from battery a lot.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest zexy4all

Hello,

well i have a problem, i use go keyboard, different dialer,sms and contacts app than the stocj and i adjust them to be primary but after a few hours the rom again asks me what to use:stock keyboard(and dialer and sms and contacts app) or go keyboard...has anybody had same problem?

Rom is great by the way...

Guest JockeSve

Hello,

well i have a problem, i use go keyboard, different dialer,sms and contacts app than the stocj and i adjust them to be primary but after a few hours the rom again asks me what to use:stock keyboard(and dialer and sms and contacts app) or go keyboard...has anybody had same problem?

Rom is great by the way...

I've changed kbd (Swiftkey 3), Calendar (aCalendar+) and SMS/MMS (Handcent) without any problems.

And I totally agree to the last statement: Rom is great!

Guest HeikoH

It's not because before it I could watch movies by Wi-Fi for at least 3 hours and now I can do that only during 1 hour.

It influences the battery charge display, so if it's really 90% it can show 100% or if it's really 10% left, it shows 1% left and device shuts down. I don't recommend doing it to anyone because in my case it reduced working time from battery a lot.

I see. Then of course, here it is.

Please let us know whether it worked or not.

Guest MrDetonator

I see. Then of course, here it is.

Please let us know whether it worked or not.

Thank you! Did you calibrate your battery yourself or is it original file from the factory?

Anyway, I need few days for test.

Guest HeikoH

I hardly think so. Having batterystats wiped hasn't improved nor made anything worse for me - it's always around 10% in half an hour when streaming video or otherwise having screen and Wi-Fi on all the time.

Guest MrDetonator

I hardly think so. Having batterystats wiped hasn't improved nor made anything worse for me - it's always around 10% in half an hour when streaming video or otherwise having screen and Wi-Fi on all the time.

I see. Did you use recovery or the app for this? Last time I used recovery and result seems to be much better then Battery Calibration app. Don't know why.

Guest trivpursuit

Hello,

My battery does not last 24 hours of autonomy. Even without make calls or send messages. I have 3G turned on and transmitting data assets.

I think that needs to be calibrated.

A help please.

Best regards

Guest trivpursuit

Hello,

My battery does not last 24 hours of autonomy. Even without make calls or send messages. I have 3G turned on and transmitting data assets.

I think that needs to be calibrated.

A help please.

Best regards

nobody?

I am pretty sure that some app must be causing battery drain.

Never had battery issues on mokee.

You can use betterbatterystats from xda-developers.com to find out which one.

Guest pandalorian

I am pretty sure that some app must be causing battery drain.

Never had battery issues on mokee.

You can use betterbatterystats from xda-developers.com to find out which one.

C3C0 ,you are planning to update Mokee?

Guest eloimuns

Hi c3co, i Calibrate sensor and don't work.

I calibrate at 6times sensor :(

I have Orange Montecarlo Black (Orange Spain)

Can do anything?

Thanks for your work and This GREAAT ROM!

Edited by eloimuns