[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest pandalorian

It's driver problem I think. Affects anything other than stock based roms

What kind of driver? Flash used to work with a lot of roms,including mokee a month before or so. I'm not using camera so much,so its no problem for me,but i am about to sell my skate so i wanted to fix it if its possible :)

Guest pandalorian

Hardware limitation as well. Not sure why but flash can't be used as torch

i know it well,but im talking about flash is not flashing,i mean when im taking a picture there are no flash at all,and i dont know why. Tried different roms,atm on H3 blues ,flash still not working.

Guest pablitobm88

Hello C3C0

I have installed the MokeeOS V1 and I have some questions for you:

1. How do I know I have successfully installed the new kernel with improved volume S3?

2. I installed the fix to center the clock, but I want to return to the normal format. How do I regain the clock to the right?

3. Do you think that will draw new official MokeeOS updates?

Sorry for my English, I'm using the Google translator

Thanks for your great work

1) you should hear it's louder especially on lower levels

2) reinstall rom according to the upgrade instructions . Don't wipe data, just cache and dalvik

3) no until something remarkably new is released by mokeetek.

Guest MrDetonator

Hello. What's the latest rom which you currently work on?

I installed this one after removing Mokee v0.3 and it looks nice.

I found one error: when you add Power Widget, long press it, press "Edit" button and it disappears.

Also, I tried to install your CM9 ROM from Goo Manager but I think it doesn' fit my 150 Mb partition.

Wi -Fi didn't work, Play Market also. I tried camera video recording but quality was not very good.

Is batterystats.bin also replaced each time you install a new ROM?

Edited by MrDetonator

I'm not working on Mokee anymore. I might get back to it as soon as I see some major update from Mokeetek and if I find it worth it.

batterystats.bin is on data partition. Flashing roms has nothing to do with data partition so for sure no batterystats is flashed.

It is created automatically while using rom.

I'm currently working on paranoid ICS rom as it is my daily now. You need 200MB system partition to use it.

Guest MrDetonator

I'm not working on Mokee anymore. I might get back to it as soon as I see some major update from Mokeetek and if I find it worth it.

batterystats.bin is on data partition. Flashing roms has nothing to do with data partition so for sure no batterystats is flashed.

It is created automatically while using rom.

I'm currently working on paranoid ICS rom as it is my daily now. You need 200MB system partition to use it.

Does everything work there? What doesn't work?

What is AOKP in the list of your ROMs?

When you reformat your partitions, is batterystats.bin deleted? I'm asking because I calibrated my battery once and can't restore previous battery capacity. So I'm interested what can influence it.

I also downloaded CM9 mod from your Goo folder. Will it fit 150 Mb?

Edited by MrDetonator

Typical ICS issues that are probably never going to be fixed: camera flash, video recording without thumbnails (unplayable in gallery, external player required), native wifi tethering, youtube HQ choppy...

When you reformat partitions, everything is wiped on all partitions. I don't think your batterystats affects your battery life in any way. This is just a store for info on consumption while using rom. Calibrating battery via clockworkmod by wiping battery stats is a pure myth.

AOKP - Android Open Kang Project. Search on google for more info

All of my ICS based roms require 200mb system partition.

Edited by C3C0

Guest MrDetonator

Typical ICS issues that are probably never going to be fixed: camera flash, video recording without thumbnails (unplayable in gallery, external player required), native wifi tethering, youtube HQ choppy...

When you reformat partitions, everything is wiped on all partitions. I don't think your batterystats affects your battery life in any way. This is just a store for info on consumption while using rom. Calibrating battery via clockworkmod by wiping battery stats is a pure myth.

AOKP - Android Open Kang Project. Search on google for more info

All of my ICS based roms require 200mb system partition.

Thanks.

Guest MrDetonator

You know, I saw that new Skate is coming out: http://www.gsmarena...._acqua-4583.php

The hardware, as ZTE makes, almost the same. But it has ICS. So maybe it will be possible to port it here, possibly it will need very few changes so we can avoid that "typcal" issues.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest mi nombre

Hi, I assume adobe flash is working on this? it works on IA3+, they are both cyanogen mod 7.2 so should work correct?

THanks C3C0

Yes, works "correct", flash in armv6 isn't very usefull, but work, works :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello C3C0,

Thank you for the great rom! Have been using the last 2 builds and I'm pretty happy with it. The only major issue I have is with the at times substantial voice distortion during calls. Sometimes I can't even understand what the other side is talking about. Is it there any tweak/app to mitigate this (e.g. how to tweak the voice volume)? Thanks.

Edited by alx359

• 2 weeks later...

Good catch, C3C0, thanks! I wasn't aware of this feature yet. Volume was in the middle and needed some tuning down to improve. Still not perfect, but at least it's usable now. Cheers!

Guest klacirtg

...Still not perfect, but at least it's usable now. Cheers!

What is not perfect in this rom? Everything seems to work for me, what I want. E.g. flash for camera, HQ Youtube. For this reason I do not use CM10 on my Skate, this Mokee is good enough.

(I use CM10 JB KonstaT on my Blade, that is very good for that.)