Ubuntu on Android :-)

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Nice !

hey glossywhite did you manage to get a san diego, can i still donate or have you sorted it ?

Hey. No, I didn't manage to get one yet. Only one person donated £5, which didn't get me too far. I don't really *need* a San Diego (a point that went right over many people's heads) and I was offering to contribute my skills as a community effort. If you would like to donate, that would be fantastic, as I have given up asking now - I have other, more profitable things to do. It's a shame, as many people still seem to be struggling with this, and as they weren't willing to contribute a tiny amount each as a co-operative fund to maybe progress this situation, I am not spending any more time or effort in asking for donations, but if they are offered, great :)

Funny how everyone hovers around on here asking if it's been rooted yet, but are unwilling to toss a tiny amount of money into the pot to thank those trying to do it. Speaks volumes about society.

Edited by glossywhite

• 4 months later...
Guest captainkremmen

Hey. No, I didn't manage to get one yet. Only one person donated £5, which didn't get me too far. I don't really *need* a San Diego (a point that went right over many people's heads) and I was offering to contribute my skills as a community effort. If you would like to donate, that would be fantastic, as I have given up asking now - I have other, more profitable things to do. It's a shame, as many people still seem to be struggling with this, and as they weren't willing to contribute a tiny amount each as a co-operative fund to maybe progress this situation, I am not spending any more time or effort in asking for donations, but if they are offered, great :)

Funny how everyone hovers around on here asking if it's been rooted yet, but are unwilling to toss a tiny amount of money into the pot to thank those trying to do it. Speaks volumes about society.

I'm afraid I was put off when you started the derogatory posts about the San Diego. To me just it just seemed like sour grapes, in that you were annoyed no one else had donated so decided to have a go at the device in a number of posts. I found it extremely childish I am afraid so decided not to bother.

Edited by captainkremmen

Guest BlueMoonRising

I'm afraid I was put off when you started the derogatory posts about the San Diego. To me just it just seemed like sour grapes, in that you were annoyed no one else had donated so decided to have a go at the device in a number of posts. I found it extremely childish I am afraid so decided not to bother.

It may be me, but aren't you replying to a post that's 4 months old? :)