[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Wondrej

Well, the graphical glitches are still present in newest build, also it apears that many of my apps are gone and I'll need to redownload them. don't know why.

More feedback tomorow :)

MAJOR issue, with this build, many apps now say that they are not compatible with this version and I can't install them, tho I had them installed before. Apps like google goggles, viber and many many more :/ (is it possible they are not compatible with 4.1.2?)

The major issue was caused by lack of space on system partition, I removed couple of apps from gapps and rom and now everything works. Just letting you know that if you have some issues, check if you can fit the rom on your /system ;) (i removed google now, CMwallpapers and couple other apps like that)

Also when I freed the space the google store was working right away ;)

Edited by Wondrej

Guest plegdroid
What about if you check the build.prop and compare it to the last version update. You can see if the vendor and all things are wrong or something

not sure if it would make any difference or not but the build prop on the 19-11-12 build is to US.

post-910238-13534295491138_thumb.jpg

:)

Guest Mohamed Atiea

The major issue was caused by lack of space on system partition, I removed couple of apps from gapps and rom and now everything works. Just letting you know that if you have some issues, check if you can fit the rom on your /system ;) (i removed google now, CMwallpapers and couple other apps like that)

Also when I freed the space the google store was working right away ;)

I did this, also I deleted some ringtones and formated all partitions and got the wizard working but i have a problem the 3 buttons backlight is always off, anyone noticed this? EDIT: After changing the brightness they are on now Edited by Mohamed Atiea

Guest Hoffec Cz

Please help me anybody.

I install ROM and Gapps from the last relase and i cant seen any apps from Gapps - i try reinstall ROM and Gapps more time and i try CM9 ICS and Gapps for that, but i cant still se any app from Gapps from menu. I hope thats a banality. Please anybody help me and write here any tutorial to install that correctly? Thanks - Hoffec

Guest omegavesko

Please help me anybody.

I install ROM and Gapps from the last relase and i cant seen any apps from Gapps - i try reinstall ROM and Gapps more time and i try CM9 ICS and Gapps for that, but i cant still se any app from Gapps from menu. I hope thats a banality. Please anybody help me and write here any tutorial to install that correctly? Thanks - Hoffec

Hm. Are you sure your system partition is large enough?

Guest akbar98

This is my port of CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Skate.

THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WON'T WHINE ABOUT BROKEN FUNCTIONALITY.

SEE THE SECOND POST FOR MORE INFO

Sources - as always:

https://github.com/ColdFusionX

Download links:

I flashed this rom right now and i flashed the gapps after and after i rebooted i dont have play store??????????? whats going on tilal

Guest Hoffec Cz

I dont know - Please tell me How can i do it - How large i should have Ext size , and Swap size. Thanks

Guest akbar98

I dont know - Please tell me How can i do it - How large i should have Ext size , and Swap size. Thanks

Could u do us all a favour and do a step to step method on how to change our system partiation and dont send us to the tpt helper on the play store as ive tried it but i failed to because it was so mind boggling lol thanks :) Edited by akbar98

Guest akbar98

I have the same problem and i havent changed my system partition because i dont know how to lool im a newbie....