[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest utternoob

Needs to be partitioned first. Boot into CWM AFTER backing up any data on SD that you want to keep. Advanced then partition SD Card. Choose your size (I'd say 512mb) and then 0mb of swap. Done

Guest felystar
Needs to be partitioned first. Boot into CWM AFTER backing up any data on SD that you want to keep. Advanced then partition SD Card. Choose your size (I'd say 512mb) and then 0mb of swap. Done

I've done that already but I just set S2E to move apps to SD not data apps. The question is, can I move data apps?

Guest akicarkralj

I have a problem. When I first installed 19\11 build after about 20 days I noticed that some apps like facebook and maps etc. when I click on them it won't let me install them, I mean it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version." and it shows up like that on pc as well.

Edited by akicarkralj

Guest creedence

I've done that already but I just set S2E to move apps to SD not data apps. The question is, can I move data apps?

The S2E of Play store will not work on JB. There is a modified version of S2E.

Guest creedence
I have a problem. When I first installed 19\11 build after about 20 days I noticed that some apps like facebook and maps etc. when I click on them it won't let me install them, I mean it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version." and it shows up like that on pc as well.

Try the following times:apps - play store - delete cache. Or CWM - Clear cache and dalvik cache.

Guest slgh2005

Functionality:

Paritially working:

Project Butter - if following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering

USB Tethering - use EasyTether

WiFi Tethering - use WiFi Tether for Root Users

Changelog:

Hi, I use your JB CM10 ROM for zte skate . It works ,thanks.

Paritially working:

Project Butter - if following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering

what does this mean ? how can i following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering ?

and one problem , some times the screen became dazzling . Can this thing be solved ?

Guest akicarkralj

Try the following times:apps - play store - delete cache. Or CWM - Clear cache and dalvik cache.

I don't know, I tried it booth and it didn't work. I already tried to install rom again 3 or 4 times, and it's the same.

Guest SteveCl

I don't know, I tried it booth and it didn't work. I already tried to install rom again 3 or 4 times, and it's the same.

I had the same problem when I installed the ROM on a 200MB partition. The fixes you tried also did not work for me.

I've increased the partition with TPT to 220MB and reinstalled - the problem has gone!

You could try the same.

Guest akicarkralj

I had the same problem when I installed the ROM on a 200MB partition. The fixes you tried also did not work for me.

I've increased the partition with TPT to 220MB and reinstalled - the problem has gone!

You could try the same.

Okay but I have installed it on a 230mb system and it has the same problem. I may install it again with a different tpt if I can install tpt helper. Edited by akicarkralj

Guest vlajko190

I've already asked, but not answered, though it does not matter, only interests me which version you are using BetterBatteryStats? Thank you in advance ...

(sorry for "maybe bad" english)

Guest felystar

The S2E of Play store will not work on JB. There is a modified version of S2E.

I have that version installed. My question is "Can I move apps data to the SD?" "Will it affect apps?"

The S2E of Play store will not work on JB.

Not true :P

I have that version installed. My question is "Can I move apps data to the SD?" "Will it affect apps?"

I wouldn't recommend it on a class 4 or below sdcard.

Guest felystar

Not true :P

I wouldn't recommend it on a class 4 or below sdcard.

How to know it if it is not written on the microSD? btw, it is the one which came with the phone.

Guest creedence

It is not advisable. You can move everything, just "data " is not.