[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WiiSky70

Well C3C0 already gave his Christhmas Present with his own PA CM9 last release . Pretty rock stable and ready to use without any Flaw that i've noticed so far.

Please tilal release the Build on 25th December PLEASE. That would be interesting ;)

Guest omegavesko

Well C3C0 already gave his Christhmas Present with his own PA CM9 last release . Pretty rock stable and ready to use without any Flaw that i've noticed so far.

Please tilal release the Build on 25th December PLEASE. That would be interesting ;)

Surely most of us would be too busy to flash it on the 25th. :P

Guest blindmijat

Functionality:

Working:

RIL

Bluetooth

WiFi

Mobile data

Audio

USB Mass Storage

Native Apps2SD

Bluetooth Tethering

OpenGL Acceleration

Google Now

Smooth UI

Camera

Panorama

Video/Audio playback

Video Recording

Paritially working:

Project Butter - if following the official definition of VSYNC and triple buffering

USB Tethering - use EasyTether

WiFi Tethering - use WiFi Tether for Root Users

A personal opinion:

I feel that this is the final OS version that our trusty Skates will be able to handle without it being unusable. A sad note but hopefully it will be some time before this happens and we still have this to play with until then. Who knows I may be wrong...

Changelog:

thank you for this great rom, it helped me with the bluetooth problem a lot... i have some questions: 1. when are you going to upload update for this great rom? 2. can you help me with my google now problem(when i try to use voice search on it, it says "unfortunately, google search has stopped"...? and my s voice app work partial... 3.is there some way to put galaxy s3 lockscreen style,without go locker app or something like that? Thank you

Guest WiiSky70

thank you for this great rom, it helped me with the bluetooth problem a lot... i have some questions: 1. when are you going to upload update for this great rom? 2. can you help me with my google now problem(when i try to use voice search on it, it says "unfortunately, google search has stopped"...? and my s voice app work partial... 3.is there some way to put galaxy s3 lockscreen style,without go locker app or something like that? Thank you

1. Expect OTA Update later this month , tilal is currently working on 4.2 Version (CM10.1)

2. Look at this >

3. No . But you can try to look at a modified Mokee OS 1.10 with a SGS 3 Theme.

Guest plegdroid

does anyone know what is tilal working on? :) I know its probably finals time, but we haven't heard of him for a while.

Bit more info about how progress on 4.1 and 4.2:

Currently my life is very busy as I have university interviews and heavy load of school work. Progress on 4.2 is very good: we are definitely on track to make it better than 4.1. Working on the Xperia T with a lot more experienced developers has given me ideas for ways I can fix stuff for are skate.

Essentially the first release build of 4.2 for the skate will be pretty much be fully working to the standard of 4.1. You can expect this as a present during the Christmas period. 4.1 will follow not soon after that. That's all for now.

Guest blindmijat

1. Expect OTA Update later this month , tilal is currently working on 4.2 Version (CM10.1)

2. Look at this > http://www.modaco.co...07/page__st__40

3. No . But you can try to look at a modified Mokee OS 1.10 with a SGS 3 Theme.

thank you ...

2. Look at this > http://www.modaco.co...07/page__st__40

i tried it but it is not working, I wonder maybe it is kernel problem, what are you thinking?

Guest omegavesko

Sounds more like Partitions , had you tried to make a bigger partition on TPT Helper ? (eg : 260MB for System and 35 for Cache)

Isn't 260MB for /system a bit overkill? Mine's at 230MB and even that seems excessive at times.

Guest SteveCl

GPS Problem. Although this is a great ROM and I'm very grateful for all tilal's work on it - I've had a long standing problem with GPS that I thought might be helpful to bring to the attention on the developers. The problem is that when I use GPS in several applications (Goggle Maps, My Tracks and Copilot) some part of the process gets stuck on when you exit the application and turn off GPS. It prevents the phone from going into deep sleep. I get a message in the notification drawer about the GPS fix that can't be swiped off. The only way to get the phone back to normal is a full reboot. Otherwise I find a few hours later that the battery is flat.

I had this problem with CFX1 and CFX2. I've tried a complete reinstall (including all wipes and reformating the SD card) - but the problem persists.

Interestingly, I've switched for the time being to Paranoid Android CM9 and GPS works properly on that ROM.

Does anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions for a solution, please?

I need to correct this. After initially appearing to work OK on Paranoid Android CM9, I'm now getting the same GPS problems as above with CFX2.

Any ideas please? It's getting pretty frustrating to have to reboot the phone after every use of a GPS app to avoid a flat battery.

I'd really appreciate any help.

Guest blindmijat

Sounds more like Partitions , had you tried to make a bigger partition on TPT Helper ? (eg : 260MB for System and 35 for Cache)

no i had not... i wil try it ... thanks

and you said me to try a modified Mokee OS 1.10 with a SGS 3 Theme but i can't find it can you give me the link? thanks

Guest blindmijat

i tried it, stiil doesn't working...

new blue systemui apk based on 10-11-12 cfx2, with dark transparent notification dropdown.

http://db.tt/b6hyvmCD

Hi Plegdroid,

I'm using this mod but, thanks for sharing.

But after this install it doesnt show the right top button, in recent apps drawer, to dismiss all.

I think it can only be because of this...

Does it makes sense?

But I can still see the same button in notifications drawer..

Do you think you can fix that?

Thanks again.

Jo

Guest plegdroid

Hi Plegdroid,

I'm using this mod but, thanks for sharing.

But after this install it doesnt show the right top button, in recent apps drawer, to dismiss all.

I think it can only be because of this...

Does it makes sense?

But I can still see the same button in notifications drawer..

Do you think you can fix that?

Thanks again.

Jo

I will, I've had a look and there is no dismiss all button like you say. never new there was one within it :D

I'll have a faff :)