[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

It's fixed now, with a TPT.

it's a Gen 1 blade, i've used the gen1-to-gen2-tpt-v10a.zip file.

and then repartitioned it with CWM.

Looks smooth, but i've heard that the project butter doesn't work cause of v-sync?

is anyone know what happening with media scanner?

No. I have the same problem, and I believe my problem with my ringtones not being seen in /media/audio/xxx is related.

I have no MP3 in music. I unmounted and remounted the SD card, I rebooted many times, still nothing.

I'll try wiping and recopying my MP3s, since some users said it solved this problem.

No. I have the same problem, and I believe my problem with my ringtones not being seen in /media/audio/xxx is related.

I have no MP3 in music. I unmounted and remounted the SD card, I rebooted many times, still nothing.

I'll try wiping and recopying my MP3s, since some users said it solved this problem.

Do you have the file .nomedia in the root of your sdcard? If so just delete .nomedia and the media scanning will work again.

Do you have the file .nomedia in the root of your sdcard? If so just delete .nomedia and the media scanning will work again.

No. I even did a search on .nomedia on all the sd-card to make sure (via solid explorer), and the only places where it was found were places where it had to be (cache folders essentially).

No. I even did a search on .nomedia on all the sd-card to make sure (via solid explorer), and the only places where it was found were places where it had to be (cache folders essentially).

Then i have no idea since i can't reproduce this problem. :(

Guest azidhaka

I had the same problem with music and pictures not showing up in android, despite being present on the SD card. It turned out to be an unclean unmount, when unplugging the USB cable, i didn't see the typical "Preparing SD card" message in the notification bar. I've removed the SD card, put it in the card reader of my laptop and checked it for errors. Nothing was found, but back on the phone everything was back as it should be.

Guest KonstaT

Any chances the camcorder will improve in the future or is it unlikely due to JB-limitations?

It's not likely to get better.

Hi , i've downloaded the latest update to my friends Blade , (He told me to update his Blade to 4.1) and

i found there is NO Wallpapers selection or any Live Wallpapers available , only Gallery can put wallpapers into his phone ?

I've removed wallpapers from this ROM. You only need one and everyone prefers the different one. You can select any image from gallery or install live wallpapers from the play shop.

the last time I try JB, the mediascanner didn't work

the gallery doesn't show my old photos, and the music player doesn't show my MP3s

is it fixed now? or will it be fixed? or anyway to fix it?

Media scanner has worked since day one. Can't fix something that's never been broken. ;)

how to send and receive MMS with this rom? could somebody help me?

Check your apn settings. I think you have to be connected with mobile data to send/receive mms.

Guest thewild

Well, I messed things up yesterday trying to clean my SD card. I used the option in settings>storage>clear SD card, but it also wiped my sd-ext partition (that was really unexpected).

So I'll need some more time to rebuild things up.

BTW, it made my realize that the option to partition the SD-ext was not there anymore in recovery v6 and up. Too bad...

And I could reflash recovery 5.0.2.0 over my existing one, is this normal ?

Guest The Stkfigure
Well, I messed things up yesterday trying to clean my SD card. I used the option in settings>storage>clear SD card, but it also wiped my sd-ext partition (that was really unexpected).

So I'll need some more time to rebuild things up.

BTW, it made my realize that the option to partition the SD-ext was not there anymore in recovery v6 and up. Too bad...

And I could reflash recovery 5.0.2.0 over my existing one, is this normal ?

If you have a titanium backup of your apps, id suggest using the 160MB tpt

Guest thewild

If you have a titanium backup of your apps, id suggest using the 160MB tpt

That's what I just did ! ;)

But I'd like to restore my latest nandroid first (I'll do a clean reinstall afterwards), and unfortunately it was made using recevery v6 and the backup format does not seem to be compatible with recovery v5.

Reflashing Konstat's recovery ASAP...

Edited by thewild

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaT

I think I've found the fix to get camcorder to get to ICS level. I'm investigating ATM.

This? It's not google's software encoder that we need (even if there might be some room for improvement). To get back to ICS level you'll actually need to get the qcom hardware encoder to work.

I already took the alternative approach and removed all qcom OMX from my build. :P

Guest KonstaT

so maybe camera fully works?

what mean "get to ics level"?

Camera already works. We are talking about camcorder.

Current status:

ICS: 640x480, ~10fps, h263, Qualcomm OMX hardware encoder

JB: 320x240, ~1fps, h264, Google OMX software encoder

Guest Sluysen

Any known issues with the Standard Email client, using Exchange mail?

I'v set things up for my school email, and it keeps syncing without ever showing my mails. I did the exact same thing last week on my blade (then with 4.0) and it worked instantly.

And I did it now on my gf's blade II and that also worked instantly.

/edit

scumbag app, after the 5th time removing and inputting my account stuff it finally works.

Edited by Sluysen

Guest tilal6991

This? It's not google's software encoder that we need (even if there might be some room for improvement). To get back to ICS level you'll actually need to get the qcom hardware encoder to work.

I already took the alternative approach and removed all qcom OMX from my build. :P

Yeah I mean using qcom's encoder.

Guest laraczech

Google Play server doesnot works..........it does not d/l any apps from play store....

Me too :o/ have system partition 476MB

Edited by laraczech

Hallo :)

Since the last build, the cell standby process droped to about 25% :)

I'm not sure if this value is right, but it's quite usable now. With 12 calls (37minutes), some sms and 45min of web browsing (mix wi-fi and mobile data), I have ~36 hours since last charge and about 30% left.

I was thinking about a new phone but I'll keep this for some time, I'm very happy with this rom :)

Thanks Konstat and Co :)