[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest steeperton

New build.

cm-10-20121010-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...dzfciyvyfjfvp5c

md5:4ac7360236613adedb103920ca2726f7

-Android 4.1.2

-fixed notification blur

-Allow airplane and silent power toggle (1,2)

Have seen the following commit:

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_base/commit/515345947b7de6748ac14d9bfaac545e102dbed5

I'm guessing it's in, and will address automatic brightness for those having problems... The question is, I've had no problems with it on my blade, so will it stop working for me now? Only one way to find out...!

Upgrade from previous CM10 needs wipes? If not mandatory, is it recommended?

If you've used previous version of this ROM then you can upgrade without any wipes at all. Or wipe just dalvik cache

Guest dhoomktoo1

Currently on 29.9 release. Wonder if I can just update to latest release or usual wipes and re-installation of apps will be required

Edited by dhoomktoo1

Guest cowscrubber

Currently on 29.9 release. Wonder if I can just update to latest release or usual wipes and re-installation of apps will be required

As far as I know, wiping is only necessary if you're changing to an entirely different rom. Personally, I didn't do any wipes, my apps are still here and I'm not experiencing any problems.

Guest matcho13579

If you will be experiencing some problems, just format /system in Mounts and Storage and then install the ROM, then it should be fine

Guest Camacha

Great work, so quick!

If you will be experiencing some problems, just format /system in Mounts and Storage and then install the ROM, then it should be fine

This way it is possible to upgrade to 4.1.2 without reïnstalling all the apps? That'd be great, since I just installed everything last week and don't feel like doing it again -_-'

Guest Falipene

One question, Since I updated to ColdFusion X, now Konstakang CM10 buld 10/10 (format system, repartition sdcard, wipes everything). My wifi signal got worse, couldn't connect downstairs.

You guys are having problems with wifi?

I'll revert to CM7 and try if it keeps having wifi issues

Great work, so quick!

This way it is possible to upgrade to 4.1.2 without reïnstalling all the apps? That'd be great, since I just installed everything last week and don't feel like doing it again '

I just flashed the 10/10 build without wipe and everything works great.

One question, Since I updated to ColdFusion X, now Konstakang CM10 buld 10/10 (format system, repartition sdcard, wipes everything). My wifi signal got worse, couldn't connect downstairs.

You guys are having problems with wifi?

I'll revert to CM7 and try if it keeps having wifi issues

Try the cm7, I dont see any problems, when im standing under my window i can get my wifi signal from 5th floor.

Guest TheWhisp

Hi, KonstaT, could you help me a little with data usage? It's missing from the settings although it's working fine on CM9 with basically the same kernel. Any ideas about what could I be missing?

Edited by TheWhisp

Guest sej7278

Hi, KonstaT, could you help me a little with data usage? It's missing from the settings although it's working fine on CM9 with basically the same kernel. Any ideas about what could I be missing?

its there for me, and pretty sure i've not done anything different to konstat - top of the first page of the settings app:

post-839039-0-51134200-1349907308_thumb. post-839039-0-02119200-1349907329_thumb.

Edited by sej7278

Guest Nielson42

New build.

cm-10-20121010-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...dzfciyvyfjfvp5c

md5:4ac7360236613adedb103920ca2726f7

-Android 4.1.2

-fixed notification blur

-Allow airplane and silent power toggle (1,2)

Thank you KonstaT! With this version my camera finally works. With previous versions the camera app crashed when live view was started.

Guest herzblutnord

I just installed the 10/10 build! It is just awesome, thank you konstaT !

so i just want to report (or ask for help), because since the last 2 or 3 builds, the barcode scanner barcoo does not work anymore,

(i'm sure it worked with the builds before!)

Edited by herzblutnord

Guest Hirsch2k

Woha, this is unbelievable. We are even ahead of Nexus devices atm. Nexus 7 is getting it today, Galaxy Nexus no OTA update yet.

Notification blur is fixed, also noticed that the system is slightly more responsive now.

Keep up the great work for our Blades!

with the newest update 10/10 4.12

my bluetooth didnt work

and it isnt smoothy as Burstlam's 4.11#13,you should ask him for that combiling config.

we can see the ANTUTU BENCHMARKE scores

Burstlam's @ 4.11# 13

post-989302-0-56870000-1349919347_thumb.

Konsta T's @ 4.12

post-989302-0-61339400-1349919478_thumb.

but 4.12 is really awnsome

Thanks man.

Edited by wuiwu

Guest Mettafox

with the newest update 10/10 4.12

my bluetooth didnt work

and it isnt smoothy as Burstlam's 4.11#13,you should ask him for that combiling config.

we can see the ANTUTU BENCHMARKE scores

Burstlam's @ 4.11# 13

post-989302-0-56870000-1349919347_thumb.

Konsta T's @ 4.12

post-989302-0-61339400-1349919478_thumb.

but 4.12 is really awnsome

Thanks man.

The BT works well with me, takes some seconds (20 30 secs) to start, but work normally.