[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Loren82

@Konastant

Did you know that Gangster solved that Hardware Acceleration problem.

You can use the part of code in your next CM10 release. ^_^

haha, OMG !!!

1-KonstaT

2- Ganster

3- Decoding

4- No code

Guest TehStalker

This is what happens when i try to activate Bluetooth on my gen3 device:

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine( 310): PowerOff process message: 1

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine( 310): Bluetooth state 10 -> 11

I/bluedroid( 310): Starting hciattach daemon

I/ActivityManager( 310): Start proc com.android.bluetooth for broadcast com.android.bluetooth/.pbap.BluetoothPbapReceiver: pid=30026 uid=10044 gids={3003, 3002, 3001, 1015, 1028}

E/Trace (30026): error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)

I/ActivityThread(30026): Pub com.android.bluetooth.opp: com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppProvider

V/BluetoothMasReceiver(30026): BluetoothMasReceiver onReceive :android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

E/BluetoothMasReceiver(30026): BluetoothMasReceiver onReceive :android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

D/BluetoothMasReceiver(30026): Bluetooth STATE CHANGED to 11

E/qcom-bluetooth(30043): /system/etc/init.bt.sh: Bluetooth QSoC firmware download failed: exit code 1

D/LocalBluetoothManager(27779): setting foreground activity to null

Yeah, exactly this for me to with this ROM and GEN 3

Guest cowscrubber

Hi. Everything works fine.

Is Google Now - Voice search from Jelly Bean working for anyone? It stoppes when I press mic button.

You have to use the voice search app from the app drawer.

Guest martin9959

does Voip work to somebody? Sip or viber doesn't work to me :(

Using the 17/10 rom I get no sound from native voip, but csipsimple works (only) if I set settings->audio->audio troubleshooting->audio implementation to "Java". I get some lag, but it works.

-> some problem with OpenSL-ES?

Edited by martin9959

Guest Icebird89

I want to change my partiotions to the G2 v2a tpt version with 160mb system partiotion but I canät get it to work.

I have unzipped the file to image in sd-card root. When I start the phone with menu+vol+ and pwr I get error error error message.

What should I do to get it to work?

Guest KonstaT

This is what happens when i try to activate Bluetooth on my gen3 device:

Does this happen on the previous builds as well (before I added the bt filter)? How about CM9? First time I heard about bluetooth issues with gen3...

Guest TehStalker

Does this happen on the previous builds as well (before I added the bt filter)? How about CM9? First time I heard about bluetooth issues with gen3...

IIRC it has always been like this on GEN 3. On some very old builds of CM9 it may have worked once or twice after a clean install, but shortly thereafter the same issue will appear. Recently, even before you added the BT filter, it has been impossible to ever get it working. However, on Gansters ROM it did work if WiFi was also turned on. Not sure if it would break down after a while since I didn't use that ROM long enough to test that. However, if I am not mistaken, BT worked just fine on some Paranoid Android (ICS) ROM I tried a while back. Sometimes it would hang, but a reboot would fix it.

Everything was tested with the same GEN3 libs that you provided. Seems to only be a real issue with your ROMs though (Or maybe it is in CM), since Ganster and PA work a lot better in this regard (PA has other issues though...).

Edit: Gansta mentions that his ROM does not include your patches to the CM9 tree. And I guess that neither would PA. Maybe something you changed for your ROMs broke BT on GEN 3 then?

Edited by TehStalker

Guest tilal6991

With a bit of effort I think I've managed to port Ganster's work for getting pseudo HW decoding working for CM10. The code has been ported - I haven't actually tested it though. Will compile and do so.

Guest fredfox_uk

KonstaT

I've been using your CM10 build for a couple of weeks now and I'm really pleased with the functionality and stability :)

A couple of days ago I was given a Vodafone Sure Signal (VSS) to play with - basically it uses an ADSL line for your voice and data instead of the public cell. It's all set up a working fine with all three of the Vodafone mobiles in the house. The issue with my (GEN1) Blade is that when it's connected to the VSS, the battery drain is incrediblely fast, roughly 18% an hour. If I turn on wifi, the battery drain drops to the normal 1 or 2 % an hour. The VSS has a light to indicate is a phone is active and connected, the light is on when the Blade is not using wifi and then goes off when wifi is switched on :) So for some reason the radio is maintaining an open connection until wifi is turned on.

How do I find out why the Blade seems to have an constant open connection to the VSS and (other than having wifi on all the time) how to fix it ?

Need a help!

Apollo is out of order on my phone. It force close every time when I try to play a song. It's opening but I can't listen to music.

If someone can help me I really appreciate that.

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

Looking forward to Youtube in HQ :)

I'm having a battery drain when using mobile data connection (3G), but it works well with wifi though.