[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Mettafox

This has already been an issue under CM7. Don't know enough about it to say why it isn't 'fixed' but as far as I know the blade's zoom is done in software so it should be the same result as zooming in with an picture editing program of your choice..

Regarding Youtube HQ: As said, pretty smooth most of the time but not completley lagless from my experience. Just a guess that it has to do with bitrate.

btw: It is KonstaT to whom you should give credit.

OMG

Very sorry KonstaT.

Yes, I meant to say KonstaT.

Edited by Mettafox

Guest Sparrow1

After upgrading to latest version I experience rendering problems with Nova launcher. Sometimes app list is not rendered on some pages (e.g. 1st and 2nd page rendered correctly, 3rd and 4th black with only header tabs visible, 5th rendered correctly). Also desktop icons/widgets disappearing. Anyone experienced similar problems?

Edit: Similar problems in Trebuchet - app icons are not rendering although they are here and can be used "blind".

Looks like it's problem with adreno drivers - lots kgsl of out of memory errors in logcat. I have 512 MB Blade and never saw such errors. Any suggestions that could help?

Edited by Sparrow1

Guest dhavaljp.95

i m experiencing a strange problem after 16/11 update .. the gallery app doesnt recognize my sd card pics and even the play music doesnt recognize any music !! plzz help ! should i reflash the rom or is there any solution ???

i m experiencing a strange problem after 16/11 update .. the gallery app doesnt recognize my sd card pics and even the play music doesnt recognize any music !! plzz help ! should i reflash the rom or is there any solution ???

Had the same issue in the past... I used the "fix permission issues" of ROM manager and this solved it for me.

Guest dhavaljp.95

new build is really good 1 great work on camera ! can use the 4.2 CAMERA also now ! :D :P

can u tell me whether u r using the 4.2 camera app with proper preview or only white screen !!????

can u tell me whether u r using the 4.2 camera app with proper preview or only white screen !!????

Proper preview, but when you rotate the phone it makes artifacts. But it's pretty good.

Guest dhavaljp.95

And what about Photosphere in 4.2 camera. Does it works (somehow) or just FC?

force close , i dont think it will be der any time soon , it might be impossiblefor blade !

Guest ..Abel..

works well no white screen ! but if u got to record video then there are artifacts ! but just close it and try it again!

Guest KonstaT

Here's Camera/Gallery I built from 4.2 AOSP for ARMv6 (actually for ARMv5 ;)). Photosphere and sphereview are Google's propriatary features so the code is not published in AOSP. There's pretty much zero change of it ever working (available only for ARMv7 devices). Photo editing feature works in gallery thanks to ARMv6 compatible libs.

I'm not going to include these/any 4.2 apps in my builds unless the code is merged into CM10. It seems that there are not that many new 4.2 features that ARMv6 devices can benefit from.

Android-4.2-Camera-Gallery-ARMv6.zip

http://www.mediafire...7y9cntbedr4mu4s

md5:417a1f47ee5369dc8f8103c502db3943

Edit. Removed 4.2 keyboard because gesture typing will never work on ARMv6.

Guest raizor6th

Here's Camera/Gallery I built from 4.2 AOSP for ARMv6 (actually for ARMv5 ;)). Photosphere and sphereview are Google's propriatary features so the code is not published in AOSP. There's pretty much zero change of it ever working (available only for ARMv7 devices). Photo editing feature works in gallery thanks to ARMv6 compatible libs.

I also built the 4.2 keyboard. Even though the gesture typing feature is available in the settings, it doesn't appear to be working. Probably just another Google's proprietary feature.

I'm not going to include these/any 4.2 apps in my builds unless the code is merged into CM10. It seems that there are not that many new 4.2 features that ARMv6 devices can benefit from.

Android-4.2-Camera-Gallery-ARMv6.zip

http://www.mediafire...7y9cntbedr4mu4s

md5:417a1f47ee5369dc8f8103c502db3943

Android-4.2-LatinIME-ARMv6.zip

http://www.mediafire...pqm3u7mrloj8hds

md5:8c21d3cd64e31fef2ea9d0d75fcb4234

are the files is flasable zip?

Guest raizor6th

Yes, they are

ok thanks man.

Edit: i just flashed the 4.2 camera and keyboard, camera works great in camcorder thanks kontaT but my kebyboard is still AOSP im i getting wrong here?

Edited by raizor6th

Guest KonstaT

Whats the consensus on YouTube HQ? I tried KonstaT's patch on github and while it was slightly smoother it wasn't working like on CM9.

Who's said anything about YouTube HQ? :P There's been no progress. Still can't allocate qcom decoder for HQ and falls back to software decoder.

Current patches in my github are for getting the encoder to work.