[ROM] LuWa (CM 7.2)

Guest triobot

Guest Sulthekk

This rom has been posted here before but it has some serious privacy issues, it sends both your physical location and your IMEI number without asking whether you agree to send it, and doesn't provide a reliable way to turn data collection off.

Guest triobot

I didn't realise. I did do a forum search.

Do you know which variant I want to use for my ZTE blade (bought 2 years ago, AMOLED running cm7.2)? V880?

Guest matcho13579

I didn't realise. I did do a forum search.

Do you know which variant I want to use for my ZTE blade (bought 2 years ago, AMOLED running cm7.2)? V880?

I guess you have 512 MB RAM, so you can use any of these ROMs

BTW, it's called LeWa and its privacy issues was fixed, here's the link: http://www.modaco.com/topic/350430-romgen2lewa-fixed-privacy-android-237cm7-based/

Edited by matcho13579

Guest Sulthekk

I guess you have 512 MB RAM, so you can use any of these ROMs

BTW, it's called LeWa and its privacy issues was fixed, here's the link: http://www.modaco.com/topic/350430-romgen2lewa-fixed-privacy-android-237cm7-based/

"Fixed". Only the thing that have been noticed in the log, but who knows what else may be inside... I would never call that simple hosts file a real privacy fix.

Guest Snap.IT

Was browsing around for a Samsung Galaxy Ace (from xda) and I found this ROM page for the Galaxy Ace and looked at the pics and found variants of the ZTE blade.

Has anyone tried it?

Okay found the original forum post

Yah, the day i support a corrupt regime by using a system made for monitoring it's citizens is the last day i can claim to be an honest man.

"fixed" or not, it should be left alone and NEVER supported by anyone.

There are better options than those that are made by a corrupt regimes handymen, there always is.

Guest Sulthekk

Not bothered about the privacy issues, using it wifi only.

1. Not bothered about privacy? Guess you allow anybody to read your very personal diary...

2. Using the phone via wifi only don't helps you, if they 'sell you' on the black market... That goddamn lot of spyware is written with a reason, and this reason is NOT that they want to know who you are, but because your data worth money for many companies.

Guest Felsch

1. Not bothered about privacy? Guess you allow anybody to read your very personal diary...

2. Using the phone via wifi only don't helps you, if they 'sell you' on the black market... That goddamn lot of spyware is written with a reason, and this reason is NOT that they want to know who you are, but because your data worth money for many companies.

to make it simple, they will know where your house lives, and they will know where your bed sleeps. (and that they will sell). doesn;t matter if wifi or not btw ... does both the same

Edited by Felsch