you can check to see that init.d scripts are been run by first looking at

/sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb it should show 128

flash this zip, then check again and it should show 2048

this increases the sd speed, and will be set at every boot

ah, my bad i got lazy with that...

here is the working version sdscript.zip

you will need the rom vision to support init.d... B6

Guest b4da55
Just an after though; I must admit I have not tried the last few versions because after installing the b934 based beta 1 this run so well I've never bothered updating. But, I have used that version of Infusion with both Omegamoon and Gemo Kernels, with Geno kernel being the most used, and I have never had any memory issues or lag or any of these reported oddities. Maybe this these problems come from the newer updates?

That said, I always use V6 supercharger with all my ROMs. Maybe this cures the memory and lag issues? It does claim to do exactly that.

@ Tillaz; I know you have used other tweaks but have you considered adding the latest V6 supercharger to one of your ROM as a test?

Like this screen.how did you get it pls @cyda? App?

Guest lexran

My phone after the B06 update is very very laggy! It stucks for a while doing stuff like entering menus or opening applications like dialer or contacts.

Tried wiping cache but nothing.

Could I have done something wrong with the update? I factory reseted the phone and wiped system before installing it.

Something weird that I've noticed is that every time after I was wiping system in the recovery, it also wiped the internal storage. Is that normal?

Guest tillaz

My phone after the B06 update is very very laggy! It stucks for a while doing stuff like entering menus or opening applications like dialer or contacts.

Tried wiping cache but nothing.

Could I have done something wrong with the update? I factory reseted the phone and wiped system before installing it.

Something weird that I've noticed is that every time after I was wiping system in the recovery, it also wiped the internal storage. Is that normal?

very very laggy is definitely not normal... it must be something you have done / added / restored :huh:

Guest dan nedan

@tillaz

scores after test 3

cpu int 744

Antutu 3

ram 375

cpu int 744

cpu float 478

2d graph 299

3d graph 962

Datab 270

sd write 50

sd read 72

cpu frecv 1190

ram at first boot 127

ram after first boost 148

Guest alexslane

just installed v2 , so far impressed , the only problem i have got i also get a few random reboots , although i got to say that it might be down to the fact that pushed a overclock to high.

please keep the good work

Chris

p.s any plans for v3?

Guest thejaimes111

Tillaz, on stock battery add-ons: the sense multitasking one is sense multitasking really? Im asking this because dont have any sense with battery add-on no? xD

Guest Gabrielius

Hi guys, just updated to INFUSION B06 and I have a really frustrating problem. When I use mobile data connection, all the apps (google play, youtube etc.) says retry connection, or just there is no internet connection. When I turn on WIFI - everything goes just fine. So the problem is with mobile data connection. I tried to install other roms - no similar problem. I really like Infusion rom, can u help me ?

Guest shpibrazz

volume wake lock fixed

volume-wake-lock-infusion-rom-only.zip

this will only work on infusion

Flashing this .zip makes my g300 go nuts...it boots alright but then i'm getting non-stop messages process phone.android.com has stopped, bluetooth stopped, security stopped...i need to remove battery to reboot it.Deleting cache doesn't solve it, Good thing i made nandroid backup....but i really want to wake up device with volume rocker!Arghhhh...

Guest Gabrielius

Hi guys, just updated to INFUSION B06 and I have a really frustrating problem. When I use mobile data connection, all the apps (google play, youtube etc.) says retry connection, or just there is no internet connection. When I turn on WIFI - everything goes just fine. So the problem is with mobile data connection. I tried to install other roms - no similar problem. I really like Infusion rom, can u help me ?

Sorry guys, it was my problem. I just needed to delete proxy server address

Guest andy.hyde4

Tillaz, infusion has lots of separate add-ons because of this would it be better to use aroma installer so people can choose what they want whilst installing?

Guest tillaz

tillaz, Infusion has stock kernel, right? Do you recommend using Geno Kolar or Omegamoon kernel? Or is it not advisable?

yes, it has stock kernel, custom kernel just depends if you want overclocking,

some days ago i tried this too and my device was in a bootloop

you must not of done a full wipe / installed it properly, thats the only thing that would make it bootloop

just installed v2 , so far impressed , the only problem i have got i also get a few random reboots , although i got to say that it might be down to the fact that pushed a overclock to high.

please keep the good work

Chris

p.s any plans for v3?

its actually B6 your using, think you got v2 (name of test) from the guy that is testing stuff for me lol

we have kind of figgerd out that most random reboots are caused by the baseband / ril, not Necessarily the ROM, take a look at the thread about this

Tillaz, on stock battery add-ons: the sense multitasking one is sense multitasking really? Im asking this because dont have any sense with battery add-on no? xD

i don't understand what you mean, yes its the real sense multi tasking ported to stock ics, so that the only thing that is sense

there are two versions, one with a battery mod, and one with the stock ics battery

Flashing this .zip makes my g300 go nuts...it boots alright but then i'm getting non-stop messages process phone.android.com has stopped, bluetooth stopped, security stopped...i need to remove battery to reboot it.Deleting cache doesn't solve it, Good thing i made nandroid backup....but i really want to wake up device with volume rocker!Arghhhh...

that would only happen if you are using it on another rom, or not the latest version of infusion (B6)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

tilliaz: I have not share the test files.

But like i said : with V2 i had 3 random reboots in short time. I went Back on V1 and everthing was fine.

So i would say use V1 ;) (Ram is fine too there.) No lags ect.