[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest BigEric

@everyone complaining about not been able to change default storage...

why are you guys not reading the first post properly ?

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

Tillaz,

(Newb alert...) I don't have an option to change storage location whatsoever. It's not that the default is wrong or that the setting won't stick after a reboot, the option just isn't there at all.

Will the flash you mention here fix this issue?

E

Signing the zip would have made zero difference to the deleted system files and non booting system. The better idea would have been to check the updater to see what it actually did, or at least test it before posting it publicly.

apologies it won't happen again.

Tillaz,

(Newb alert...) I don't have an option to change storage location whatsoever. It's not that the default is wrong or that the setting won't stick after a reboot, the option just isn't there at all.

Will the flash you mention here fix this issue?

E

why don't you take a look at the part that says "now look here", i'm sure you will realise if you just look :(

Guest Degurney

So I updated B07 with the OTA update that came through the other day.. all went fine..

But in the about it still says I`m on B06 !! did it not update properly or is that part of the `about` not updated?

Tillaz,

Just wanted to say thanks very much for all your efforts. B07 installed absolutely fine for me, B926 first, then B05, 06 and now 07. I did format my Sandisk 16gb SD card (class 6 I think) for B06, and have never had any reason to install the patches you supplied. Also added B926 ril. Everything seems to be going fine here.

Thanks again, you'll find a beer from me, sorry it's only the one, but there is a reason why I could only buy a budget phone..

Edited by Iain_L

So I updated B07 with the OTA update that came through the other day.. all went fine..

But in the about it still says I`m on B06 !! did it not update properly or is that part of the `about` not updated?

If you read a few posts back, tillaz answers your question.

Try remove your default storage fix from rom and make a B07.5 Version for us with the problem

that's exactly what the patch dose... i don't think you understand how apps are installed on android, they are never installed automaticly on the sdacrd

they have to be moved manually and even then only a part is moved to the sdcard... never the whole app

you should go use a different rom for a while, and see for your self

@everyone

im just going to ignore posts related to the sdcard from now on, everything people need is on the first post

i'm tired of answering the same questions... just use a different rom and see if its any different

Sorry but on stock rom the apps go to sd card

im also sorry, but if you look at the poll at the top you will clearly see that the apps on this rom can also go to the sdcard ;)

if not by default flashing the patch makes it the same as stock

and apps are only party moved to the sdcard.... never fully, that's just android.. stock rom or not

Guest Ludak021

that's exactly what the patch dose... i don't think you understand how apps are installed on android, they are never installed automaticly on the sdacrd

they have to be moved manually and even then only a part is moved to the sdcard... never the whole app

you should go use a different rom for a while, and see for your self

@everyone

im just going to ignore posts related to the sdcard from now on, everything people need is on the first post

i'm tired of answering the same questions... just use a different rom and see if its any different

It just doesnt work man...You can ignore it all you want. That patch lasts until reboot, then you have to go to storage and change location to SD card again, every time after reboot. That is far from a solution...It would be a perfect solution if the setting made in storage stick after reboot.

Guest BigEric

@everyone

Tillaz,

Fair enough... Just to give you some feedback though...

I applied the 'patch.zip' but still don't get an option to set default storage. I'm shying away from the second patch as it seems to cause another issue and doesn't seem to fit my situation...

I *do* seem to be able to move apps to the sd card using 'apps 2 sd' though...

Thanks again for your work. I'll live with things for a while and see how we go :-)

E

It just doesnt work man...You can ignore it all you want. That patch lasts until reboot, then you have to go to storage and change location to SD card again, every time after reboot. That is far from a solution...It would be a perfect solution if the setting made in storage stick after reboot.

i can ignore it all i, what.. :huh:

sorry, but what the f**k do you expect me to do... look at the poll, more people "don't" have this problem, than people that do...

i have tried everything i can think of to fix it for the people that do have the problem... and nothing has worked...

go use the stock rom and it will also revert... if you say it dose not then stick with that rom...

i don't know what you expect of me... i have tried everything i can think of, i don't know why its not working for you and other people...

but please someone tell me... how can this be a problem with the rom if 70% "don't" have the problem? :blink:

Guest BillBong

I had the defaulting to Internal SD after a clean [OTA] install. I just tried the "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" and that gave me the option to change the default to the External card which is now working. I've rebooted it a couple of times after doing some app installs and it's sticking to the External so works fine for me after that zip.

Perfect ROM for me. Everything working nicely, fast and good battery life.

Thanks for your efforts tillaz (already sent you some beer money before)

Guest Degurney

If you read a few posts back, tillaz answers your question.

err not really.. I was on B06, installed the OTA B07 update.. still says I`m on B06.

I have vol wake etc to prove I`m on B07..

you must of flashed some old zip that replaces the build.prop ?? ....I never did this..

All I`ve done is the OTA update.

No biggie.. if I have B07 but it says 06.. thats fine by me :)