[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

For reasons that elude me storage still defaults to internal. I've re-flashed several times with more & more wipes each time; tried several different ways to restore, formatted SD card but although I can select SD as default after re-boot it reverts to internal after re-boot. I seem to be in a minority of 1 here so I guess I'm missing something or it's my SD card - n'way I'll call it a day for now & flash the other ROM. Pity 'cos performance is great & it has some great mod's

as far as i am aware it dose it on all stock based roms... (for some people)

the work around is to flash the patch that swaps the mount points

as far as i am aware it dose it on all stock based roms... (for some people)

the work around is to flash the patch that swaps the mount points

Oh - I thought the ROM included a fix making the old patch redundant - thanks for clarifying. While you're there (sorry!) could you also clarify what/how I need to drop into the switch launcher zip to use Nova Prime. Thanks

@ TILAZ .. SO YOU ARE WORKING ON A NEW RELEASE.

how is that lol?

think i have just found a better backup and restore app than huawei's....

its "go back up pro" (its free)

the paid version allows you to back up system settings but that's not even needed as google dose that for free anyway :)

check it out and tell me your opinion

https://play.google....mJhY2t1cC5leCJd

EDIT: this only backs up the "data / app" directory which is good...

EDIT2: this is by far better than anything i have seen it works perfect, going to include this in future versions, highly recommend people check this out

how is that lol?

think i have just found a better backup and restore app than huawei's....

its "go back up pro" (its free)

the paid version allows you to back up system settings but that's not even needed as google dose that for free anyway :)

check it out and tell me your opinion

https://play.google....mJhY2t1cC5leCJd

EDIT: this only backs up the "data / app" directory which is good...

EDIT2: this is by far better than anything i have seen it works perfect, going to include this in future versions, highly recommend people check this out

The only real downside of the free version is the backup is limited to 200mb.

Guest waqas95ali

Hello Tillaz,

Can you please tell us the expected date on which you will release Infusion B02 as I am currently using B07(the old one) and I've seen alot of people pointing out small errors. So it would be really nice to know the expected date .

Thanks and

Great Work.

Guest Pirex69

iv just been looking at huawei all back up and noticed it backs up system apps...

if theses are restored it could remove fixes from a new release and cause problems... it should only back up the "data / app" directory

it a shame because i was going to include it...

Tillaz,

yes huawei backup makes the whole backup,

in my case i just select the apps and not the system files.

and I never had problems.

for me it´s the best :)

Guest top_score

@tillaz - ref: [b01] [22/10/12] [b944]

a just for your (or anyone else) interest, from an entirely clean/fresh install including full wipes and no other apps or mods.

update-kernel-geno-V2-init-signed

: highly stable with no issues or force close running at

1.228Ghz

122Mhz

smartassV2

noop

also no issues with all my apps installed.

Thanks for your hard word in the g300 dev community, not going to call you a god or master because that's a bit, well, creepy.

Looking forward to further innovative developments in an already fantastic rom.

PS

update-kernel-omegamoon-20120824

:unstable unless default speeds are used.

just my observations based on my experience.

Guest dinamo1975

Hi guys, after 6 hours on B01, my contacts disappeared from the agenda... just like that! So, B01 gives me great trouble... I just connected the phone to PC and everything from my agenda is gone.... And of course, the same problem: I can't restore my email accounts

through HiSuite !!! I decide to run again b944 by Cyda!

untitled.jpg

Edited by dinamo1975

ahhh, that's a shame... would of been perfect if it had no limit sad.png

lol, think i have just found a work around for the 200mb limit hahah

it looks like in its earlier days the app was totally free and just called "go backup" with no size limit...

so i think i will be including the older version without the limit lol, make a small change so it dose not check for updates

the old versions can be found here

http://www.papktop.com/tag/go-backup-apk

Hi guys, after 6 hours on B01, my contacts disappeared from the agenda... just like that! So, B01 gives me great trouble... I just connected the phone to PC and everything from my agenda is gone.... And of course, the same problem: I can't restore my email accounts

through HiSuite !!! I decide to run again b944 by Cyda!

this hisuite program is probably not compatible now that i have hacked the rom for full market / game access (changed the phones i.d)

just use another app to backup and restore or use another rom

Guest dinamo1975

this hisuite program is probably not compatible now that i have hacked the rom for full market / game access (changed the phones i.d)

just use another app to backup and restore or use another rom

I got your idea but how do you explain the fact that my phonebook contacts disappeared!? And, this ROM it's just for "full market / game access" ? Wake up, man!

Edited by dinamo1975

I got your idea but how do you explain the fact that my phonebook contacts disappeared!?

i don't know... why has this not happened to me or anyone else!?