[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest daniclaff

i have used that guide and im on the b936 official update now, which is a good start i guess. now i need to get on to the infusion one which is easy enough using that guide. but, and its a pretty big but... my camera still doesnt work, this is atleast slightly better though because i can use the camera app and get into it but all i can see is a black screen, can access all the features though but the auto focus only seems to always go red because there is nothing to focus because its black screen. i can play with all of the settings fine enough but as soon as i try to take a picture it crashes and gives me the error "unfortunately, camera has stopped" and then a prompt saying ok. then what happens is i just go back to the home screen.

any ideas anyone? has the rooting broken my camera? :( id be quite gutted as i use the camera a lot

swap launcher add-on is now updated... so if you use that please re-download it ;)

keep me posted on the caller id lag... hopefully the new contacts can fix this this... if not we are out of luck :(

Guest lighters

Sorry dani, I cant help as my camera was working when I installed b936 official update.

I have b01 infusion and now have an OTA update, can someone link a guide or give me information on this as its the first time. I downloaded the update and restarted but it booted into CWM? and then I was kind of lost as there wasnt a zip on the sd card to install from and trying to update from .zip didnt work as it could not find my sd card. I can always do it the manual way but figured theres a faster/easier way such as an "automatic" update.

I dont exactly have any apps installed so a wipe is not a problem.

Thanks for B02 tillaz - you're a star (It was gettin a bit tricky keepin track of the patches!)

Downloading...s-l-o-w-l-y

Edited by Titas

UPDATED.... :)

if you made a back up with "go backup" and it dose not display make sure your default storage is correct (same as what the backup was made on)

now, this really is the last for a while...

Can't get the backup restore to work. It says no backups. Storage is the same as last version.

Ok, just checked & I had a different version (2.1). I reinstalled it & now I can see my backup.

Edited by jgbyr

Guest top_score

Sorry dani, I cant help as my camera was working when I installed b936 official update.

I have b01 infusion and now have an OTA update, can someone link a guide or give me information on this as its the first time. I downloaded the update and restarted but it booted into CWM? and then I was kind of lost as there wasnt a zip on the sd card to install from and trying to update from .zip didnt work as it could not find my sd card. I can always do it the manual way but figured theres a faster/easier way such as an "automatic" update.

I dont exactly have any apps installed so a wipe is not a problem.

only a guess:

it sounds like it's on your phones internal memory, probably in

OTA updater/download

just move it (i.e. copy and paste to the external memory card)

@tilaz why would i lose my contacts

sign in to Google and sync them, or export them from your sim card, everyone should have there contacts synced with Google these days

@other

i would prefer it if people did not re upload the rom... the download is not slow for everyone its 350kbs for me

All good here on B02 as always. Slightly odd effect when adding a contact shortcut with photo to Nova desktop. Was plain white before in Launcher Pro, now a jumbled mess. Anyway - easy workaround of adding own pic. Thanks for the continued updates.

how do export them from sim card if they dont show, i dont think google can sync if they are not linked with google acc.

they wont show if you have not imported them from the sim card... go to the "people app" and press the menu button then export / import

you should sync them to your Google account in future for safe keeping, if that sim card brakes you could have a problem

and it makes things a lot easier :)

thanks for the info, dont knw why but b1 seems better.

placebo <_< ,

the only main change was the stock 4.0.4 contacts to try fix the caller id lag (still the same rom but cleaned up)

also, if you had of backed up with the app i recommend it would of restored your contacts with everything else :(

Guest peterck

Can you help me plz I have installed the infusion b07 and I want to install the new update infusion b08 from the OTA updater but it won't work. Plz any suggesting.