[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

yes, this is how I do it, not ideal but it works.

using a root browser go to:

/system /media /audio /ui

rename:

camera_click.ogg

I just add .bak to the end in case I decide I want the sound again.

It worked :D thanks a lot

Guest Dante2070

I'm getting the error "Error getting update info: Invalid rom (InfusG300) & device (ace) combo" when trying OTA update, which I did last time. I have B08. Trying manual update.

Where is the link? Can't find it on the first pages. There is only B02, not B09.

Edited by Dante2070

Guest Higgy69

I'm getting the error "Error getting update info: Invalid rom (InfusG300) & device (ace) combo" when trying OTA update, which I did last time. I have B08. Trying manual update.

Where is the link? Can't find it on the first pages. There is only B02, not B09.

That is because B02 is now the latest. Now the ROM is B944 based tillaz, renumbered Infusion back to B01, but now B02 is currently the latest.

You could say it should have gone to C01 etc but hey ho.

I bet he did not think there would have been so many revisions. It is nice he has listened to feedback/new advancements and released new ROMS.

my bad, its actually not supported from anything bellow B01...

the rom was re-based on B944 so it went back to B01, so the latest version is B02

Guest Ludak021

do this next time, phone will boot straight to the homescreen and no data will be used,

here is something you could try next time, edit the build.prop before you flash the rom and add this line to the bottom

ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED

or even easier, flash this straight after the rom setup-wizard-off.zip

Thanks man! Skipping wizzard would let me get into settings or hw menu and set 2G only or disable data transfer!

idk why ICS doesn't allow you to open notification bar during setup wizzard. That would be the only thing needed to fix 3G hogging. Oh well...

Yes,me. It says me that my phone is an ace lol

let me guess... your on B08 or below ????? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

you must of read the post 4 above yours... its after raverrr's :o

Not even a single problem here on B02. I don't think i've ever used such a fast and responsive phone. HTC_ime ICS keyboard helped a bit, but I gotta say it's your mod that made it run lightspeed. Thanks Tillaz

Guest Keshavkrs

there is a bug which appears when you open infusion settings like screen lock which makes a white line on the top left side of the screen .....

hope you remove it soon dev.

Guest jake460

there is a bug which appears when you open infusion settings like screen lock which makes a white line on the top left side of the screen .....

hope you remove it soon dev.

its the battery status bar, it can be removed via system settings/ system/ battery bar, un-check show battery bar.

Edited by jake460

mine is HTC ace ph34r.png

ich changed it in build.prop but the updater id is InfusG300 so the OTA didnt worked(i flashed it manually)

yeah, this is intended to get full app / game compatibility...

it has no side effects other than giving you all apps your phone is supposed to see and play in the market

if you have changed it back you have just removed a load of games and apps from the market, and locked your self out of OTA updates....

people should know i would not make a mistake like that... its obvious...

i would not mistakenly rename the whole phone with props for a "HTC desire" by accident :blink:

Thanks man! Skipping wizzard would let me get into settings or hw menu and set 2G only or disable data transfer!

idk why ICS doesn't allow you to open notification bar during setup wizzard. That would be the only thing needed to fix 3G hogging. Oh well...

this might be better, if you flash this straight after the rom it should boot up in airplane mode

airplane-mode-on.zip

but why it told me that its a combo?

because if you where on B08 its not supported any more because i had to change the id on the server

now its

ace

InfusB944

OTA will only work if your on B01 +

post-913969-0-33994900-1351279985_thumb.

Guest blablazzz

I got a problem with newest firmware B02. Tried flashing several times, but the same problem arise after some time. Problem is that phones buttons doesnt highlight anymore and screen is automated light doesnt work anymore. After restart phones is working correctly, but this is just for some time. Any experienced such thing?