[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

I cant find the settings icon in App menu

can you not just press the menu button from your home screen, or pull down the status bar and press the settings icon

Guest cjcandrei

Hi Tillaz,

Just wanted to say that you've dropped lots of scripts in the init.d for optimizations and a lot of these scripts are using the sysctl command. Unfortunate the binary for sysctl is missing from the system so the optimizations are running partially ... You should take this into account for the next rom ...

Thanks.

Hi Tillaz,

Just wanted to say that you've dropped lots of scripts in the init.d for optimizations and a lot of these scripts are using the sysctl command. Unfortunate the binary for sysctl is missing from the system so the optimizations are running partially ... You should take this into account for the next rom ...

Thanks.

its already sorted most of them where useless in this rom... i cleaned up all the scripts (most where from my device, o2x)

Guest JHsaucy

hmm... my next phone might be the nexus 4 >>> 239.99

http://www.techradar...r-phone-1108283

if only it had expandable memory.... its the only thing putting me off :(

looks like i will still be waiting for the zte era :mellow:

When the era is finally released I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait, ZTE hardly ever fail with the quality of their phones

When the era is finally released I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait, ZTE hardly ever fail with the quality of their phones

if the nexus 4 had expandable memory the zte era would be dead before its released... as they are both the same price

but the neuxs 4 has 2GB RAM, wireless charging etc... and it actually has a release date.. 13th November (specs here)

the lack of expandable memory pretty much kills it for me though :angry: (gutted)

hi tillaz can you please post the link to download, im looking for almost 30 min to find it and im not abble to se it, i try google chrome and ie9 and nothing.

thanks

hi tillaz can you please post the link to download, im looking for almost 30 min to find it and im not abble to se it, i try google chrome and ie9 and nothing.

thanks

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST:

Spoiler

yes

Could you give me some help?

With the app Foxfi I can connect but I don't have access to the internet, with Wi-Fi tether I can't even connect, the log says it could create ad hoc connection, and plus two errors.

hello tillaz again i have install this rom, but i have one question , in my htc hd2 i use 192dpi instead of 240, in this rom cam i change the dpi to 192 or 200 and i can use the play store with out any problems or even the rom or you think its better to stay with stock dpi.

thanks

Could you give me some help?

With the app Foxfi I can connect but I don't have access to the internet, with Wi-Fi tether I can't even connect, the log says it could create ad hoc connection, and plus two errors.

just use the built in wifi / usb tether... this is what i use all the time, never used and external app :huh:

settings / more /tether & portable hotspot

hello tillaz again i have install this rom, but i have one question , in my htc hd2 i use 192dpi instead of 240, in this rom cam i change the dpi to 192 or 200 and i can use the play store with out any problems or even the rom or you think its better to stay with stock dpi.

thanks

i have no idea as i never change the dpi, i do know that on ics if you set it to low it will put the phone in tablet mode... (at least is dose on the galaxy S3)

just finished compiling the 6 themes... (pain in the arss)

i have to admit they are looking great.. and makes a nice change if your sick off the same blue UI lol, i like the red version at the moment,

not tried the green yet though :)

sorry for this but im now customize the settings, and i see there are some things missing, the 1% CIRCLE BATTERY MOD does not apear, and other thing is in apps window ther is no settings apk, the only way to go there is touching the menu button, is this correct? i flash the rom 2 times to see if fix this but still the same.

Guest dinamo1975

just finished compiling the 6 themes... (pain in the arss)

i have to admit they are looking great.. and makes a nice change if your sick off the same blue UI lol, i like the red version at the moment,

not tried the green yet though :)

...u are fantastic! U never sleep, eat etc...!? A little sugestion about this... make "power widget" in the same colour when is activate. See the pic...

post-995199-0-17042000-1351551213_thumb.

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest Mario_Cardoso

sorry for this but im now customize the settings, and i see there are some things missing, the 1% CIRCLE BATTERY MOD does not apear, and other thing is in apps window ther is no settings apk, the only way to go there is touching the menu button, is this correct? i flash the rom 2 times to see if fix this but still the same.

That is all correct. Missing Settings from menu is a personal preference of tillaz.

The % battery is in the second post of this topic.

Edited by Mario_Cardoso