[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

1. I used go backup and then loaded into recovery

2. I wiped everything

3. Installed from sdcard

I went to go backup and it had nothing stored there, did wiping inside "recovery" delete that data?

My apps have now installed automatically, not sure if was due to my google account/backup but I also lost all my game data which sucks, is there a way toback this up?

4. I think I have the sd card bug also as whenever I try an OTA upgrade it cant find the install on E: - to install the patch do I just copy it onto memory card and go into recovery and then install from zip and done? over the top after the b03?

you need to change the default storage to "sdcard" from > settings / storage

and then your back up will show

Guest top_score

my huawei appears in this version B08 mean a version newer than this?

this is a build b03 based on B944, your rom is based on the older B (B936 I think ).

this is a build b03 based on B944, your rom is based on the older B (B936 I think ).

But then i can install this version?

and how do I install? does not appear normal file update ... : s (I'm still new at this)

Thankz

Guest CommeRestus

You can't update via OTA because as it as been said from the restart of counting B01 the Infusion ROM is based on stock B944. Your B08 is from previous stock B936 i think. Since its based on B944 counting as restarted.

You can install via CWM and the steps are on the 1st post

Guest Buffalo Soldier

very slow ?

it works like normal for me... (instantly)

It opens instantly for me too, but the search often gets stuck on first letter and I have to wait some time before I can continue typing.

Maybe it's because I have around 1000 contacts. :) But DialerOne never had this problem. I will test more and report back.

my huawei appears in this version B08 mean a version newer than this?

tillaz has said somewhere on here that B08 should have been B01 for B944 as B08 is also based on B944 ( previous version were based on B934 I believe ). You can update to B03..

It opens instantly for me too, but the search often gets stuck on first letter and I have to wait some time before I can continue typing.

Maybe it's because I have around 1000 contacts. :) But DialerOne never had this problem. I will test more and report back.

I have this problem when entering recipients for a text message. And the caret keeps getting set to the beginning of the word so the name types backwards and I get infinite pop up errors that the recipient is wrong.

I have to first wait a while until the caret flashes normally and I know its finished messing around and then it works.

I presume it is caching the contacts during this period

Guest Merwenus

Is the caller lag still present in the B03?

What's the line that needs to be added to build.prop to lock the launcher?

Thanks.

Yes, it still need 4-5 seconds to give a picture/name for the telephone number when they call me. (sometimes it just shows only number, no contact name/picture)

But it is a problem since b07, previous versions didnt have this BUG.

WTF! Screw Facebook! I Don't t use that, so I don't want that s*** in my phone. Plus, it consumes a lot of battery and ram. Maybe an add on is a better option!

I was not talking about the facebook app but about picture sync with HD resolution. Like in sense.

Guest wouterbeer

How do you actually turn off the phone in this ROM? Since I have it and press the power-button I have the options: shutdown; reboot; recovery. Reboot and recovery work fine, but shutdown is not working, instead it either goes into reboot or into recovery...??

How do you actually turn off the phone in this ROM? Since I have it and press the power-button I have the options: shutdown; reboot; recovery. Reboot and recovery work fine, but shutdown is not working, instead it either goes into reboot or into recovery...??

Same here on B03 'Power Off' reboots to recovery.

Guest sashko69

Fast UI and nice battery life, that's all I expect from a great ROM. B03 does both. Besides that, I like volume unlock and reboot menu.

Edited by sashko69

Guest ukimann

Well, I'm glad everyone is enjoying B03 but, for the life of me, I can't even download it.:) I've been trying for 2 days straight and it just randomly stops at 10%, 20% or even 90% and the download can't be resumed. I've just about given up. Mirror please?

Guest Upayidance

Well, I'm glad everyone is enjoying B03 but, for the life of me, I can't even download it. :) I've been trying for 2 days straight and it just randomly stops at 10%, 20% or even 90% and the download can't be resumed. I've just about given up. Mirror please?

if you mean the OTA updater you can download the Zip file to flash with first page this thread, from the line that looks like:

• DOWNLOAD B03 153MB >> IF YOUR GO BACKUP DOSE NOT DISPLAY MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT STORAGE IS CORRECT

EDIT: I removed hyper link because i dont know forum rules and fear of tampering with official links, just go to first page of thread and get it there! :P

Also, my phone randomly rebooted in my pocket twice since i got B03, so just enter pin when i pick it up. The first time it had an uptime of a few hours before reboot, ~99% standby time. Then today it had an uptime of ~24 hours before rebooting, also with ~99% standby time. Not really a problem for me just wondering if its "supposed" to happen or if something is wrong with my phone :P otherwize i just keep being happy with B03!

Edited by Upayidance

Guest ukimann

if you mean the OTA updater you can download the Zip file to flash with first page this thread, from the line that looks like:

• DOWNLOAD B03 153MB >> IF YOUR GO BACKUP DOSE NOT DISPLAY MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT STORAGE IS CORRECT

EDIT: I removed hyper link because i dont know forum rules and fear of tampering with official links, just go to first page of thread and get it there! :P

Also, my phone randomly rebooted in my pocket twice since i got B03, so just enter pin when i pick it up. The first time it had an uptime of a few hours before reboot, ~99% standby time. Then today it had an uptime of ~24 hours before rebooting, also with ~99% standby time. Not really a problem for me just wondering if its "supposed" to happen or if something is wrong with my phone :P otherwize i just keep being happy with B03!

No, I don't mean the OTA update but the Zip file download. I guess I'll just stick to B02 for now, works well for me anyway.