[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest feckineejit

Antutu identifies my g300 as a HTC desire HD lol still had a score of 4262 at 1190Mhz

That's because Tillaz has renamed it in build prop, so you can download stuff from market and gameloft games etc that you don't get if its just G300. I@m sure that's the reason, but someone can correct me if i'm wrong :)

Guest ferreiradanielf

That's because Tillaz has renamed it in build prop, so you can download stuff from market and gameloft games etc that you don't get if its just G300. I@m sure that's the reason, but someone can correct me if i'm wrong :)

that's cool, but if google says it's not suitable for the g300 why would we want to intasll games and such that require more "power" than we have?

BTW: I've been following this thread since the begnning and flash every infusion rom and I must say it is simply awesome, thanks for the hard work guys!!

Guest Merwenus

that's cool, but if google says it's not suitable for the g300 why would we want to intasll games and such that require more "power" than we have?

BTW: I've been following this thread since the begnning and flash every infusion rom and I must say it is simply awesome, thanks for the hard work guys!!

because you can OC your g300 from 1ghz to 1,2ghz

Guest ferreiradanielf

because you can OC your g300 from 1ghz to 1,2ghz

yeah I know and got it OC but games such as dead trigger and such still have bugs like invisible zombies and stuff

yeah I know and got it OC but games such as dead trigger and such still have bugs like invisible zombies and stuff

That's a lie. I can play Dead Trigger in a perfect way.

Guest ferreiradanielf

That's a lie. I can play Dead Trigger in a perfect way.

really? I mean it plays well but some textures cant render right, sometimes the hand or gun gets invisible but the game plays right

Guest Garyj881

I have just installed this rom and I'm pretty happy with it.

Just one niggle, I Have to unlock the screen twice when coming from standby, I prefer the one that came with the rom so just want to turn the ics screen unlock one off.

It's not always like it but there most of the time, how can I fix it?

Edited by Garyj881

its not that the g300 can't handle the same stuff as the HTC desire, the g300 has the exact same GPU (adreno 200) and hardware specs all round really

its just that the g300 is not widely recognized in the android market as having the adreno 200,

so gameloft games do not show or say they are not compatible... when infact they really are compatible,

we do this so the phone is recognized better in the market (all compatible apps and games will now show and work) mainly gameloft games

I have just installed this rom and I'm pretty happy with it.

Just one niggle, I Have to unlock the screen twice when coming from standby, I prefer the one that came with the rom so just want to turn the ics screen unlock one off.

It's not always like it but there most of the time, how can I fix it?

settings / screen lock / none

if you are talking about the atomicmod lockscreen,

here is a tip you might not know... double tap the unlock ring to bring up music controls :)

Guest Pain_Deluxe

tillaz why you didnt say me that HOLD on the Power Widget that this bring up the menus for DATA ect...:D

now i can delete Notifaction toggel :P and save some ram.(I have need this to put on 2G in 2 Clicks instead off 4)

Guest lemonade747

Excuse me, sorry for my noob question, but if i update new rom through OTA, my data (app, sms, call log) are formated or not? Please help me. Thank in advance

Hey mates i have a litle question....what's the diference about B06 or B07 I know that is diferente version one is 944 an the other 952 but in a function way waths the diference and what is the best?? regards the specs that are mentioned in the cahnges, is from B05 to B06 or from B06 to B07??

Best regard an tillaz really great job with this rom's man, many many thanks from Portugal to you mafriend :)

Guest Merwenus

got that caller ID lag when phone is in Deep Sleep.

But hey its huaweis default.....

No, not really, because, Vodafone's 936 does not have caller lag ID, and the old few weeks old B06 didnt have this either.

Excuse me, sorry for my noob question, but if i update new rom through OTA, my data (app, sms, call log) are formated or not? Please help me. Thank in advance

If you update through OTA, there will be an option to Wipe Cache and Data. And you can either check that or uncheck it. Either way, have always a GoBackup backup in hand.

Guest Merwenus

Which APK file is for the caller screen? We should just change it back to an old one, is it possible, or not that simple?

edit.

Does phone.apk contains any other things?

Please some1 help me a bit, because It is very frustrating, the default caller is a piece of s***.

How can i Implement exdialer as my default and full screen hd as caller...?

Edited by Merwenus

No, not really, because, Vodafone's 936 does not have caller lag ID, and the old few weeks old B06 didnt have this either.

Not true. I'm using B6 and I've had the caller id lag.

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Only the Base.

and on B7 you have original Huawei Sounds and low Speaker Sound.(dont know why)

@B6 after 48hrs the ram is getting full.... 60-80mb and games begins lagging.

Guest grabster

Back on infusion B07 and very impressed after running stock+ for a while.

Since i went back to infusion i am unable to install beats audio drivers as the install freezes the phone ,requiring a battery pull then a reflash to get the phone running complete with beats audio drivers installed.

This routine works fine :huh: with a stock rom but as infusion forces a factory reset during installation i am unable to complete the installation.

Is there a workaround to stop infusion doing all the wipes and just reflashing itself over the top ?

Edited by grabster