[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Pain_Deluxe

bravia engine is just a ''Effect'' on Videos and Pictures not a script. So yes you can install it at the same damn time (toooo much lil wayne listening :D)

No Kernel can flash over your current rom.

ok i'm gonna flash everything now xD

my antutu don't give a score in number is like a speed gaje and its really near 40 is it good? or bad? stock B06 I/O cfq and smartassv2 old kernel

Guest matskevich.m

Keyboard 4.2 from first post didnt working fine for me. Its works, but without gesture typing (enabled in settings).

Thanks for Rom, i go from 10.1 (its nice but battery drain and some small lags).

Guest Pain_Deluxe

PaulM #13(@1,19Ghz) Kernel and Supremacy Trilogy Script.

Games now runs smooth as before. But now its lagfree (Got with old kernel and NO scripts hard lags sometimes (e.g Tempelrun 1+2)

On Batterylife i have no idea.But i mean no difference.

Guest bakardi

Hello,

can anybody tell me why I get a notification with OTA Updater that a newer version is available? I have now B07 version and I don't understand why I get a notification about B06 version. Is B06 not older than B07? Hope that somebody can give me an explanation.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Guest DarKevil7

Hello,

can anybody tell me why I get a notification with OTA Updater that a newer version is available? I have now B07 version and I don't understand why I get a notification about B06 version. Is B06 not older than B07? Hope that somebody can give me an explanation.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Flash this:

http://www.modaco.co...attach_id=84623

Edited by DarKevil7

Guest Shadow330

Hi Tillaz,

Huawei AllBackup dosen`t work. Before installing this ROM i`ve backed everything with AllBackup.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE fix it or make a flashable version.

Thank You.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi Tillaz

I saw that you're still answering to questions around. I'm on Infusion B6 final as it gives me the best battery life, but after 3-4 continuous use call id lag appears. I've tried replacing phone.apk, contacts.apk and contactsProvider.apk from other ics roms but with no success, only to have fc-s. Do you have some other idea what I can try to solve this?

Thank you for all your work.

Hi Tillaz

I saw that you're still answering to questions around. I'm on Infusion B6 final as it gives me the best battery life, but after 3-4 continuous use call id lag appears. I've tried replacing phone.apk, contacts.apk and contactsProvider.apk from other ics roms but with no success, only to have fc-s. Do you have some other idea what I can try to solve this?

Thank you for all your work.

i tried everything with this issue, yet the currant changes in B06 seemed to permanently fix it for the two phones i had, but some people still had the problem.

your best asking the people who claim to have fixed it in there rom, how exactly they done it, then i can make a flashable .zip for you to test on B06

chances are are though its just the same thing / situation as here, works for some and not for others.

you could also try the scripts posted a couple of pages back, witch could help

Adrenalin Engine http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2083344

Supremacy Trilogy http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1928200

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Supremacy works great with PaulM new Kernel based on Genokola.

Went back now again to infusion. Damn UI sucks on CM.

But madfinger games had bat grapics issues on Stock Based Kernel.

Hi Tillaz. Thanks for the ROM!!

I've just done a complete full install coming from CM 10.1.

I has been using Titanium, so I downloaded it again from the market. It then told me that the Rom wasn't rooted so I re-rooted so I could install my apps.

After I installed all my apps and settings (some didn't work I guess it's an ICS/JB issue) Titanium recomended a reboot. I carried out the reboot, but now I'm stuck in the infusion logo half way through the boot. Please tell me I've not made a brick from my baby!

Thanks for all advice and help in advance!!!!

Cheers. I wasn't aware that Titanium caused problems. I actually managed to get away with doing a battery pull and going into CWM and wiping cache/dalvik/userdata. I still had to manually install all the apps again, but it's better than having a brick.

Also, I'm loving the ROM. some of my favourite apps are working again!!! Thanks!