[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Is it like an image file that you change the colours of?

yes, that's the easy part, the other part is hex code colors witch are defined in .xml, finding what you want to change can be hard on this end

Guest PCTechRoss

yes, that's the easy part, the other part is hex code colors witch are defined in .xml, finding what you want to change can be hard on this end

Ohh I was hopng it was easy, i wanted to do a white/grey ish theme with a green signal, battery icons ect oh well..

Guest GOlteanu

Tillaz this rom was the first one I tried on my phone (5-6 months ago), and I'm keen on coming back on it. I was wondering will you be working on it, or is it complete?

Guest tillaz

Tillaz this rom was the first one I tried on my phone (5-6 months ago), and I'm keen on coming back on it. I was wondering will you be working on it, or is it complete?

i no longer have a G300 to test on as they where both sold, to be honest though i'm not sure what can be improved,

if there are any problems i can try to fix them if they are reported

Hey dudes. I know it's a huge thread and it might have been mentioned, but I'm under a bit of a time constraint. Did anyone come across a situation when you have an incoming call and the phone rings but the screen stays switched off. I can unlock my screen but it's just as if there is no call and no option to answer. Even if I open the phone app it still doesn't work. I then get a missed call notification and text message.

Thanks!!

It's never happened to me before this weekend though and I've been using infusion for ages.

I'll try that patch but I really doubt that it's the reason.

Thanks for the reply though!!!!!!

Scratch that. I'm an idiot. I had my phone set up wrong. I mixed up the tones for call and message when I was setting them last. So when I got a text I was getting my ringtone for a call. The texts I got happened to be missed calls from earlier because I didn't hear them with the short message ringtone.

Guest S4crifice

Hi,

I simply cant install Google TALK (not play - edit) - from restore or copy app to system - both unsuccessfull and I cant install it from play ... Is it knwn bug or my mistake? What am I doing wrong? Thx.

Edited by S4crifice

Guest werf06

S4crifice try to flash gapps for ics that might help. I also heard that if some modifications happened to the apk before deleting it tends to leave some rubbish behind (eg. when you patch with lucypatcher) so in that case a full wipe might work. or you can search for the ODEX file in root and delete it from a rooted file browser.

I had the same issue before...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tillaz

adreanline engine works in ics stock or in this rom?

ether, providing they both have init.d support which this ROM has,

as its just a bunch of scripts ;)

Guest hegeviz

Hey cjcandrei, I am currently using your tweaked version and I have to say after using it for over a month or so the contact lag has come back? Has anyone fixed this lag yet? Please can some one let me know what patch I need to download to fix this lag? Lastly I have many problems with the tweaks that cjcandrei has introduced for example the phone freezes when I try to dial a number and then I have to wait for it to crash before I can use it again. I hope there is a fix to this problem. Thanks

P.S can I also overclock my phone to higher speeds? Can someone please tell me what is the safe overclock speed? Thanks

Guest cjcandrei

That version had some problems with the script permissions from the userinit.d directory (/etc/userinit.d/). With the root explorer mark those scripts as executable and then flash the caller id fix that I've uploaded on zippyshare. It works very well for me. I'm running this version for over 2weeks without interruption (reboot) and I have lots of apps linked internally and all is good...

Oh yeah, I forgot. I thing I've marked the zram disk size as 64 in that version (/etc/userinit.d/02zram_enable or something like this). You should increase it to 96. I'm using 96 and it's much better...

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest predragiPredrag

Hi guys this is my firs message on this forum :) I have recently bought G300 and I am pleased with the phone, but after playing two years with LG Optimus One, I know that there is always rom for improvement. So I wanted to ask does this ROM have latest qualcom drivers? Because I read that now there are JB drivers that are even better than ICS and they work on ICS :)

And can someone compare battery life of this rom to stock ICS :)

Thanks!!

Guest tillaz

no, this ROM was discontinued on along time ago... but you can flash the new drivers over any ROM

here is the flashable zip for ICS, make a backup first

JB_Adreno_Drivers_for_ICS.zip

also, when it come's to comparing stuff on here you'r best doing it your self as everyone has there own opinion / uses there phone different

you battery life really depends on how "you" use your phone and what apps you have installed etc. ;)