[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest styrofoam
Hello, (sorry for my bad language, i'm Frenchie and not good in English) lol!  :wub:

I zipped and unzipped the file and I've could change at my taste!  :blush:

I changed the "system.ui", there is again the theme stock ICS! 

I've transparent mms.apk and inverted calendar.apk! 

I think some changes are no longer (Link2SD, Next launcher, Ouch Kernel ...) :wacko:

I also "Seeder" activated, flashed Ouch Kernel and everything is ok for the moment! 

Anyway, no lags!  :)

Guest cjcandrei

Not with a custom rom

Yeah well it's true. I like this theme though ... Well it's a matter of taste in the end... It's laborious to theme the system and framework so I won't do it anytime soon as I do not have time... You can do it though. Replace the pngs in both those files with whatever you like. You still need to scale them ...

Well, if you don't like it, don't use it, it's up to you, I've just share what I have, I'm not a rom dev ...

Guest laurisss

Yeah well it's true. I like this theme though ... Well it's a matter of taste in the end... It's laborious to theme the system and framework so I won't do it anytime soon as I do not have time... You can do it though. Replace the pngs in both those files with whatever you like. You still need to scale them ...

Well, if you don't like it, don't use it, it's up to you, I've just share what I have, I'm not a rom dev ...

Replace whaa... i am lost here. I didn't try the rom  yet, i didn't have time to mess around with that, going to try. I am not criticizing you...

Guest laurisss

Which CWM is recomended for this rom? I have now CWM 6.0.4.5 - is that ok or i have to change it?

Yeah it's ok, if you will want to install a kitkat rom you MUST have this recovery, this is the latest cwm for now.

Guest styrofoam
Hello, 

Flash theme on CWM after installing the ROM and reboot! 

They're valid for the original Rom (B944), for the new version proposed by cjcandrei, bugs!

Guest laurisss

how can i uninstall nova launcher?

Unistall it like a normal app.. on what rom are you now? Infusion? If it even has the nova launcher, just use another launcher, if it's bothering you than download titianium backup and delete it. But before deletion make sure you have another launcher installed.

Guest cjcandrei

V2 does not support theming as it has a modified framework. If you like V2 I'll post a slightly modified version with some small changes to the slide lockscreen (dimensioning) and also a different patch for call id lag which should be better (I'll test it for 5-7 days) so this will be after the weekend ...

Thanks.

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest styrofoam
Thank you cjcandrei, 

Could you keep the rom with all your changes and put the original ICS UI (notification bar, statut bar ...) without theme? 

I do, but I lost all the changes you have made​​! 

Thank you!

Guest laurisss

Thank you cjcandrei, 

Could you keep the rom with all your changes and put the original ICS UI (notification bar, statut bar ...) without theme? 

I do, but I lost all the changes you have made​​! 

Thank you!

Lazy ! Just download the stock theme from the first page of infusion, put it on your phone and replace those files with the system files with some root explorer. Easy.  ;)

Guest styrofoam

@laurisss No, it is not so easy, because that's what I did, and many changes cjcandrei gone!  :(

It must be compressed and then decompressed for being able to change and this removes some things!  :wacko:

@cjcandrei Thank you very much, I don't insist, you don't have to do it if you don't want!  ^_^

Guest laurisss

@laurisss No, it is not so easy, because that's what I did, and many changes cjcandrei gone!  :(

It must be compressed and then decompressed for being able to change and this removes some things!  :wacko:

@cjcandrei Thank you very much, I don't insist, you don't have to do it if you don't want!  ^_^

What changes disapeared?

Guest laurisss

Link2sd, Next Launcher, Kernel ... 

What that has to do with SystemUI, contacts, browser, settings, LatinIME and framework-res.apk's?

Guest styrofoam

I do not know, but the stock ICS theme and other themes for Infusion were made ​​for her, and mods should not be appreciated!

Already on Infusion V1, USB storage is "internal"! 

I already tried putting the "purple" theme Infusion on V13 Slim, and it works, but it change a lot of things on the Slim, for exemple, "usb internal storage" while it is on "external" on Slim ... 

I think it's not just the colors in the themes, other things are included!

Guest laurisss

I do not know, but the stock ICS theme and other themes for Infusion were made ​​for her, and mods should not be appreciated!

Already on Infusion V1, USB storage is "internal"! 

I already tried putting the "purple" theme Infusion on V13 Slim, and it works, but it change a lot of things on the Slim, for exemple, "usb internal storage" while it is on "external" on Slim ... 

I think it's not just the colors in the themes, other things are included!

okay the first sentence is... but how these apks can change those kind of things? Maybe the framework apk changes something because browser or systemui can't change anything.